False Hate

Thoughts: They are very short chapters, but that doesn't mean they're not good. At the end of the day, the story starts very strong. I love love the cover. It is very, very beautiful; the story talks at your heartstrings. Because you know who fell from the story, but at the same time, you're hoping it's not real. You're hoping what you witnessed is untrue, and you can feel that through the story and the character. And that's what I love. I love to be able to connect with the character. They're very short chapters, but that is not a bad thing. So far, I'm enjoying the story. I feel bad for the main character because she wants a father figure or her father to be in her life, and he's too busy with work. He's a workaholic. She doesn't get the love that she deserves. I see this often in stories, which can be tedious, depending on how somebody writes it. This author wrote it in a way that was interesting because you know that the daughter wants the father's love. But the father, in the end, wants to work regardless of how much he works and does not stop his daughter from loving him. Most writers would approach the daughter's bitterness or hatred for something like this. But this mother did it differently. No matter how much the daughter hurt, he still has a love for her father, and I love that it does need a little bit of editing. Some things confused me, but besides that, it is a terrific story.

Thank you for letting me review your story. 📚

🪷A. D🪷

Percentage: 90%

Chapter I read:2

Recommend yes/ no? Yes

Summary of book

One day, he left and she never saw him again. A secret spot in her heart that would always belong to him... Her first love.However, a sudden twist of fate on that somber night, April 27th.Her father passed away. Some claim it was suicide, but Catherine was convinced it was murder...As she lies defeated, her life crumbles around her.A new bodyguard is assigned to ensure her safety,and it happens to be the man she has adored for years.As hidden truths emerge and mysteries unravel,prepare to be surprised, as the killer is not who you expected...

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never review your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷