Saving Michael

Thoughts: just let it be known if it takes me pretty much five chapters to get to your story to even get to a chapter or a prologue. You've got bigger issues I don't need to see your cast members I don't need to see what houses everybody lives and I don't need to see this crap. It's not what I need to read the story this is what gets me away from a story I don't want to read the story if I have to go through five pages are five chapters just to get to a story. I've already lost interest. Some people might want to see the Aesthetics and everything that would happen if your book became famous. But not me your book isn't famous yet you haven't been made into a movie or your book's not on light Barnes and Nobles bookshelf or the library's bookshelf. Until it's there I don't need to see everything that you hope and dream of. It throws off the story it's unnecessary pages to a book or a story that don't need to be done. All in all it's a very interesting story. It's definitely original it's characters are amazing and I just love the story all in general. It feels very nicely it doesn't look like it needs any editing the story is a very well written story. The author should be proud of the story it's very interesting very well put together very thought through I enjoyed it very much.

Percentage: 80%

Chapter I read:5

Recommend yes/ no? Yes

Summary of book

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷