ViperSong

Creativity: 15/15
I must say the creativity in the way that the author writes the story it is remarkable. It is so light as a story but beautifully written as well the creativity and Imagination is beyond anybody's imagination. Like the way that the other does it it's phenomenal.

Originality:15 /15
100% this is a story I have never read it is such a beautiful story to really get into and just keeps you wanting to read more. The way the author creates their characters the scenery the magic everything is just phenomenal.

Storytelling:15 /15
I feel like when you're reading the story the storytelling is through like a magician or a magical person's eyes. It's just full of magic and mystery and that's what I love about it. So when I'm reading it I read it as if it's like a person of magic telling the story and it's wonderful.

Character: 15/15
The characters are well thought out they were really well written as well when it comes to the story they flowed very nicely they were beautiful characters and the author should be really proud of how well they did their characters because they are phenomenal characters.

Story Flows:15 /15
I honestly did not see anything wrong with the story it flowed very nicely this structure was very solid I didn't see anything wrong no grammar that was out of place anything like that. I didn't see anything everything's flowed very nicely everything was very smooth and very beautiful.

Cover Design:15 /15
The cover definitely goes really well with the story they complement each other very well.

Final Thoughts: 10/10
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this story I find that the story was very unique very different from what I've read. It was very beautiful but it was very powerful at the same time when it comes to the characters and the way that the story was written. It was a very good story and I don't understand why it's like you know a lot of reviews are recognized for what it is because for me it's well worth the read

Chapters I read: prologue and three chapters

Total points: 100

Summary of the book:

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷