Fated To Be You

Creativity: 15/15
The creativity is there, but to me, it feels off. I don't know what it is, but it feels like another story about swapping to be with the next one. It's like TGI Friday; that's what this book feels like. I think it's TGI Friday; no, it's Freaky Friday my bad. They swap lives.

Originality:10 /15
Honestly, I don't feel like it's an original story. From what I've read, it feels like a story where two people switch lives or switch bodies because something weird happens with this. It looks like it dealt with Instagram. It's so interesting. It's just not original because it's like a Freaky Friday situation.

Storytelling:15 /15
I will say that it is fascinating to read the story when the author is writing. It does feel like you are in the room watching the characters develop, which I found fascinating.

Character:15 /15
I could connect with the characters. What the characters are going through is unfortunate. They're very different in a lot of different ways. But at the same time, it's that wanting to be noticed and accepted for who they are. I can relate to that, and I can connect with that. It's a perfect story when it comes to the characters. It's unfortunate but perfect.

Story Flows:15 /15
I do feel like the story flow is very unique as well. I didn't see anything wrong with the story. It flowed very nicely. I didn't know any grammar errors or anything out of place to make it seem like it needed to be edited. To me, everything flew very well, and the structure was sound.

Cover Design:15 /15
Sometimes, I will say that the cover does not fit the book, but with this one, even though the body is unique and different from what I expected. It does work well with the book.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
I actually don't know what to say about this, but there's not a lot of critique I have to offer about this book. To me, it just seems like another type of Freaky Friday book. And that's not bad, but it's not an original thing in my eyes, regardless of how you do it, whether it be a wish through Instagram or any social media, whether it be a fortune cookie, Wishing Well, etc. It's still two people switching bodies to see the other one's life. To uncover the secrets that each one has. I'm not saying it's not a good story because it is still a good one; to me, it's just not an original one.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  95

Summary of the book:

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; But what if you can play any character you want? Vivian Brown, the charismatic actress, influencer and daughter of a multi-billionaire, battles with for Jolin, but the spark becomes transitory as she begins unravelling the sinister truths concealed behind the façade of the flawless star. The Instagram feature provides them a validity of seven days, empowering them to fulfil their desires and live the character they had longed for in this drama named 'world'.Read on to find about the entwined lives of Vivian and Jolin!

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷