A Christmas Without Spirit

Creativity: 15/15

When it comes to this story, I will say that the author has very good creativity when it comes to writing the story and how they write the story. It's very interesting to read and it has a very heartfelt message behind it.

Originality: 5/15

To me, it's got very original and the reason I say that is because it feels like similar to Ebenezer. or Scrooge and. to me, no matter what you do or how you do it, it's still going to be the same outcome because at the end of the day, it's an Ebenezer screws type of story. I'm not saying that it's not a good story, but it is definitely similar to Ebenezer Scrooge and the Christmas Carol.

Storytelling: 15/15

I like to what  the author, does the story. The storytelling is very different. It's almost like. you're witnessing the sadness of what she's putting her family through just to make sure she has ends me and make sure that you know they're living a certain way. But at the end of the day, I feel like they're suffering. And that's the sad part. for me it's really not storytelling feels more like I'm watching the family suffer and wondering when the suffering is going to end.

Character:15 /15

Characters are definitely similar to the Ebenezer screws story that I read the. you have the perky happy character and then you have the characters that are sick, unhealthy on Or close to their deathbed and the. sad, but it's the truth. And that's what the story represents is that at the end of the day, greediness will always get to you. But that doesn't mean that the characters aren't good, because even though they are similar to Ebenezer Scrooge and the Christmas Carol, It's all there for the nation twist onto the characters.

Story Flows: 15/15

For me, there is nothing wrong. Everything in the book brands smoothly and there was no errors.

Cover Design: 15/15

Cover was a nice representation of the story.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

Tell the story was a really nice story. It wasn't an original story in my eye because it does factor or seem like it's from the Ebenezer Scrooge story. The Christmas Carol. That being said, the author did put twist on it, which I can appreciate, and it was very nice to read.

Chapters I read:3

Total points95:

Summary of the book:

"Desolation following in her footsteps as the few passerby that laid eyes on her gave her a wide berth, as if she carried the black plague. But even toxic illnesses seemed to evade her, not wishing to be frozen within."Christmastime is here, bringing joy to all young. Except for one workaholic teen, whose misery will drag everyone down with her."We have The Grinch at home!"*The grinch at home* - shows them this story

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷