Best Night Ever

Creativity:15 /15
The way that the story is written and the way that the pace is going is so phenomenal. The characters and the way the author does this story are so creative and beautiful that you cannot help but want to continue reading it. It is such an outstanding story to read, and it goes slowly but makes you want to read more. It is just phenomenal.

Originality:15 /15
This is definitely a story that I have never read but needs to be read more. I feel like this story needs to be out there because of how it has you wrapped around its finger. It's like, okay, I will buy you anything type of story. Like a child that you will spoil, no, they don't need it; that's what this story is. This story is about a child that will get whatever it wants because of its beauty.

Storytelling: 15/15
This is breathtaking. I can honestly say that the way the author narrates the story is so spectacular and creative that it's like you think the characters are falling in love. But for me, it's not a beautiful unraveling friendship; and it is something that you sit back and watch unfold. Wondering what else will happen in this friendship, wondering how much this friendship will blossom. Questioning your sanity because you know you're only allowed to read three chapters for a review, but you're like, oh my God, I probably could sit down and read this whole book in one setting type of day for me. This is one of those series living under a rock because of how Wattpad is.

Character: 15/15
The characters are such polar opposites, but that's what makes this story work. You have the timid, shy girl, but then you have the boy who's in a game, but you can see his timid side, too. Like their characteristics are so different. But it works so well that it makes me sick and not in the wrong way, like in a good way. The story and the characters blew me away.

Story Flows: 15/15
The flow of the story and the storytelling, along with everything in this story, is the chef's kiss; there's nothing wrong with the story. I did not see any grammar errors, I did not see any structure that didn't sound right, and I did not see anything that didn't flow perfectly. This story is, without a doubt, a good story.

Cover Design:15 /15
At first glance of the cover, I was not a big fan, but as I read the story, I realized I was wrong. The cover goes really well with the story. It makes the story beautiful, so the covers of the story are meant to be together. I feel like if the author took away the cover or redid it, it would be sad because the story's covers complement each other.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
At the end of the day, the author should be very impressed with the way that they write their stories. I don't understand why this is not in the thousands or millions of views and votes because this story is not like the rush into romance type story, which is what I appreciate. After all, I wouldn't say I like stories that automatically rush into Romance unless you're right in the story that's already based on Romance. And you're just waiting to introduce that Romance. I like the slow pace of levels and the slow pace of Romance. I even like slow-paced friendships because they build character, build the audience up to see what happens next, and make you want to continue to read them to find out if they end up as a love story or a friendship. And that is gold. This story is one of those gem stories that need to be read, recognized, and appreciated because it's a story where you're not sure if it will end up in a relationship or stay in a friendship. And I have not read a story like this in a very long time if ever, to be honest.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  100

Summary of the book:

"Just one night of freedom," Aiko exclaimed as she snuck out of her study group. She had been kept under a strict routine for as long as she could remember, her only respite being those years before her mother died when her father was no longer around. But now, living with her dad again, she was constantly told where to go, when to go there and who to go with. And Aiko could no longer take it.Never could she have imagined that during her impromptu escape she would run into Toyko Manji's first division captain, Baji Keisuke. A chance meeting that began a friendship which, despite the difficulties and opposition from her father and her inner circle, would become a balm for her loneliness and a soothing for his turmoil.** NB: I do not own Baji Keisuke or any of the Toman members. This is a fanfic based around the manga by Ken Wakui.This story starts in Early 2005, before the events of the manga begin.This is a work in progress based on a small author prompt to create a small fanfiction novel. Some changes may occur over the duration of the writing, but I'll try to upload it as polished as possible.04/07 - New working title 'Best Night Ever'

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷