DARKNESS TOGETHER

Creativity:15 /15

The story was very unique, and I loved the creativity of it. The way that the author does it is two different. The people in the story are definitely amazing, and I really appreciated it because they executed it very well.

Originality:15 /15

So, it is definitely a story I have not read or even witnessed when it comes to this type of story because it deals with two characters instead of one. And the way they are so different and so unique is what makes it original.

Storytelling: 15/15

The story explained was beautiful. I say that because it wasn't just sad because of what was going down and everything. It was beautiful and sad. and the reason it was beautiful was because. You're talking through, but I live with two different people, and you're witnessing these struggles and the sadness that they're going through and hope to find that happiness at the end of the tunnel.

Character:15 /15

I appreciate the characters because they weren't happy. Go lucky, characters. They were characters that were traveling run with eyesight and the other one. I'm not sure what the other one was struggling  I want to say depression, maybe because, for me, I only realized that I was struggling. The other one just wanted to get away. But maybe he or she was struggling with depression. I'm not sure, but the factor of the matter is they were still beautifully written as the author made them so that you could feel each and every emotion that was wrong. And that is something that you usually can't do with stories. But with this story, they were raw emotions like you could feel them through each page.

Story Flows: 15/15

I didn't see any grammar errors or anything to structure that instance. Sound right? Everything sounded right. Everything was in place. Everything flowed very nicely. It wasn't a really well-written story.

Cover Design: 15 /15

I love the cover, and I find that the cover and the story were perfect.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

 The author wrote the story, and the word that the story is very sad, but at the same time, it's very beautiful. I think the author has a really good story here, and I think that many people don't realize that stories like this are not being noticed. I find that stories like this are the best stories in the world because you can feel the author's raw emotions. And that's something that I really want to feel, but I feel everything gone. There's the feeling I want to hear and what does everything the character is going through. This is something that I've always wanted, and I got that with this book.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

A story about a blind girl enjoying her life living the way she wants and a boy from a different country who doesn't want to live . "cliche" This is my first time writing so please ignore some mistakes . It's not perfect but I've worked hard.So give it a shot.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷