𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Creativity: 15/15

I actually went into the story a little blindsided, so I wasn't expecting it to be what felt like fan fiction in a way. But at the same time, it wasn't a bad story. It was a very interesting story, and it felt like a different view. And characters when it came to Harry Potter, and I was OK with that. The author did a fantastic job on that part.

Originality:15 /15

Once again, I did find that it was very interesting and different. The way that the author did this is what I loved because, at the end of the day, you can have a good story, but it's the time and the effort that somebody takes into a story that makes it fantastic. This author really thought through everything when it came to making this story, and you can see that. So it was definitely different than what I'm used to reading. It's something that I don't think I've ever read before.

Storytelling:15 /15

I found that the storytelling is unique. I feel like the storytelling is a Harry Potter atmosphere, and it is told from the girls' point of view. But what I like about it as well is that you get a different feel for how Draco is. And that's. Interesting to me the way that after does the story is so unique and so beautifully interesting that you want to read more.

Character:15 /15

The characters are different. I can't really connect with all the characters, but I can say that the characters are very different, making the story different and unique.

Story Flows:15 /15

The story had no grammar or sentence structure errors. 

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover is beautiful. It is such a. stunning cover, and I love it so much.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, the story is a very interesting story. I enjoyed how they do the story based on Draco, and I love how the story still incorporates the rest of the Harry Potter gang Author executes the story very well, and I can appreciate a good story like this. The cover is a gorgeous 100 percent. I love the cover. The story is fascinating, and I can honestly say that the. The amount of votes that this story has and the hard work that the author has put into it, you can definitely tell.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Avada Kedavra.Her body, unharmed but lifeless and pale fell to the ground. There would be no use in trying now, it had already been to late. I would have called for help, screamed and cried out loud, but by the time she lost her life, the wand was in my hand.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷