Sincere's Game - The Name Game

Creativity: 10/15

I don't think it's very creative to start a story. The only issue I have with this is the fact that it continues with one game. So this whole story, it's about one game, the name game. To me, it's kind of like the squid games, except with the squid games. It's very, very, very violent. This game is not a violent game, but there are so many flaws with this. And that's the thing. The creativity is there, but the execution, I feel, is not.

Originality: 5/15

Can't really say that it's an original story. The reason I say that is because if it reminds me of something, whether it be a tv show, whether it be an anime, whether it be a book, it's not really original. And with this story, it reminds me of the squid games, except less violent. So, to me, it's just one game, and there's going to be other games. And once again, for me, it's more of a mind game than a name game. For me, I don't see really a lot of originality in the book.

Storytelling: 0/15

for me, I don't feel like is really storytelling here. I feel like it's more of a competitive story. In other words, it's a story trying to get across a game and the Game. Would be a good game, except there are flaws to the game. And that's the thing when you're writing a story and making it a game; you can have a really good ending. But right now, I feel like with the storytelling and how everything is going, it not executing it as well.

Character:5 /15

The characters are unique, but I can't connect with them. I don't feel like there's anything there with the characters. Once again, they're all trying to figure out how to pretty much cheat the system, and I get that. But there's nothing in the rules that says you can't cheat the system at the end of the day; the characters are trying to figure out who has what name or whose name is whose or hey, what's your name? They're just trying to figure out a name. For me, there could be. I'm so much more done with these characters.

Story Flows:15 /15

I didn't see anything wrong with the story. I didn't see any errors. I didn't see any grammar mistakes. I didn't see anything that made me question or want to fix it.

Cover Design: 15/15

I did like to cover the cover. I felt really good about the story.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

once again, this is not just me and is malicious. These are my feelings. These are my opinions for me. It's not a story I would continue to read. For me, it falls flat because it's like everybody's figuring out or trying to figure out how to fight. The story seems like a good concept as long as the author can execute the ending right now. I just feel like it falls flat because you're kind of getting to know each character. I would find more interest if, like, I didn't know the characters' names and I just. Knew them by numbers like nobody knew their names because then it would be more suspense for me because I would be trying to figure out who's who. Not saying that you can't give the characters their names. You could give hints in the story, things like that, to indicate that these could be the character's name. But in each chapter, it's each character's name. And it's then trying to figure out a way to cheat. So that way, they can win this scholarship for me. After a while, as a reader, I would get bored. So once again, my opinion is that's all this is. And for me, I would not continue reading this story because I've lost interest.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:55

Summary of the book:

10 College students are playing to compete for the scholarship of their life. In doing so, they figure out the truths to human psychology as well as the harsh realities the world offers. With a recluse to society against an exemplary role model, the two duke it out in a battle of wits. A game that is quite similar to the game of life, harsh and truthful statements are made in order to outsmart their opponents. Based off of the manga Liar Game, students will have to use deception, strategy, and outside-of-the-box thinking skills in order to at least obtain a chance at winning. This story is similar to a mystery and short story. Given that it is based off of a fictional piece, the characters are original, and the concept is original, so treat it as an original work.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷