IYO

Creativity:25 /15
And this is what I love about stories that do not get the recognition they deserve. First of all, you are the first, and I can say this because I've read so many prologues, the first person to do a prologue right. A prologue is precisely how you did it. You gave me an entrance into what the story is going to become. You gave me a little window into the stories' focus; thank you for that. I feel like you deserve an extra 10 points. And I usually do not reward people with more than 100 points. But you are the first person since reviewing who did a prologue, right? It was not a chapter. It felt like the beginning of the story. It felt like a summary of what was to come. That is a prologue, and you did it fantastic. You did it how it should be. A prologue is not supposed to feel like a chapter. It is supposed to feel like a little Insider of what's going to happen in the story. It is supposed to be a dramatic, sad, or some entrance into the story. And that's what you did so fantastic.

Originality:15 /15
I can honestly say that their originality is there, like the story is beautifully written. It's a fascinating and different story, and I like that. You can see so much in the first chapter and the prologue. It brings the reader in and makes them want to know what's happening here. For me, it made me want to read more.

Storytelling:15 /15
The storytelling is phenomenal. I do not know where the author came up with this story, but it's beautifully written. It flows nicely, and it's a fantastic story to read. When you read the prologue, it's like you're sitting down with each character and feeling what they feel and witnessing what they're seeing, and you want to tell them that it's going to get better.

Character:15 /15
Your character development is excellent as well. You can tell that there is history between the characters, but you can also feel her struggles with wanting to be at the same level as the boys. But you can also tell that the boys respect her, so at the end of the day, your characters, I feel, will grow beautifully, and that's something I can't wait to see.

Story Flows: 15/15
Once again, I have nothing wrong to say. Your story flows very beautifully. I did not see anything that was out of place; nothing didn't seem bad. Your settings flowed very nicely, and the structure was impressive. The characters are well put together. Everything flows very nicely. There's nothing out of place, and I love reading things like that. Because at the end of the day, when I can smoothly read a story, I know it will be good. And your story doesn't miss a Beat.

Cover Design:15 /15
Let me go on record to say that I love your cover. It is lovely, unique, and pops, which is very, very good. I love that pop. It is incredible, very beautiful, very different. But very lovely

Final Thoughts:10 /10
I can honestly say that you are the first person I gave extra points to. That is simply because you did a prologue how a prologue should be. And that is something I respect because I've been reviewing for a while, and I see prologues that feel more like chapters. But your prologue was precisely what it should be. It was a into what was going to happen in your story. It was a short summary of what was to come. It brought sorrow and motion, and that's what his prologue is supposed to do. It's supposed to get you into the story just enough so that you want to read more, and that's precisely what yours did. So, thank you so much for writing an actual prologue. It was stunning, and so was the story.

Chapters I read: prologue and first chapter

Total points:110: OUTSTANDING REVIEW

Summary of the book:

er mother's legacy, she seeks to be recognized for her own strengths.If she earns the title of Chūnin. It will place her dreams within reach.When Iyo's village is attacked, she joins a team that aims to retrieve stolen scrolls and clashes with dangerous rogue ninjas. A threat made against Yamaruki village by Akeldama, a group of rogue ninjas skilled in forgotten ninjutsu, and a man presumed dead emerging from the shadows. Iyo will need determination and resolved willpower to confront the enemies who have schemed to destroy her village.However, the truth of fourteen years ago is sidling at the edges....This is an anime-stylized novel.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷