Curse Of Noble Blood

Creativity:15 /15
The creativity of this book is so beautifully written I don't understand how this book does not have more votes than what it has. like it is so intriguing to read.

Originality:15 /15
The originality of the book is definitely there. I loved reading it. It didn't feel like it was too rushed. It felt like a subtle book, but it had a lot of beauty to it. It seems like it's based on the old days, which I am not opposed to. I think the way the author wrote it is beautiful; the way they wrote it is stunning.

Storytelling: 15/15
100% of the storytelling is there. The story is well thought through and written as if you're watching a book unfold with each beautiful page, waiting to see what happens next. I cannot wait to continue reading it. It is such an interesting story. And seeing where it unfolds because it was a remarkable story

Character:15 /15
There are so many different characters here and other emotions, hatred, and betrayal. It blew my mind. Reading was excellent because you felt like you were sitting on the battlefield listening to all these people. But at the same time, you're wondering what the next move is, almost like a game where they are going to play their next piece and is going to fall exactly where they want it to

Story Flows:15 /15
I didn't see anything wrong with the story. It felt very nice. There was nothing wrong with any sentence structure. It didn't look like anything was wrong, making it seem like it didn't sound right when writing the story. Everything looked very nice.

Cover Design:15 /15
I 100% love the cover. I'm not even lying about that. The cover is beautiful; it pops, it's gorgeous, and the rain is phenomenal. This cover is a worthy one. It's a magnificent cover. It makes me want to dive right into the book.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
I feel like this author should be very proud of the work that they have written. Mind you, I only read one chapter. I usually only read one chapter, depending on how long and short the stories are. They're short chapters, but I can read more. But I don't read until 9:00 at night sometimes because I have a life outside of Wattpad. But even reading that one chapter, you can tell how much they put into the story and how much love they have in this story. This is shown in this chapter, and it was a beautifully written chapter.

Chapters I read: 1

Total points:  100

Summary of the book:

A rebellion brings Elyas Roverik and Sayra Olloria in a marriage that could destroy both of them. Elyas had no choice but to choose a side in war, and he chose to support the bastard son of King Sylas. After almost dying, Elyas has no desire to keep fighting, but he is no craven and continues to support Darin Varrion. After the capital falls and the king takes his own life, Elyas is thrown in a dangerous plot that could kill him.Sayra was sent to marry King Sylas, although she was even younger than his bastard son. After five years in a miserable marriage, Sayra wants nothing more than to return home. Unfortunately, when the nobles rise against her husband, Sayra becomes a valuable hostage. As a new heir raises an army on distant shores, Elyas and Sayra must choose their side and fight for their survival.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷