Guarding Hearts' Whimsy

Creativity: 15/15

What this author does is Unique to what I'm expected to read when it comes to fancy people. When you think about it, they're all about their children and everything. But when it comes to this story, it is so different because you can see that there's a wedge between the relationship and the girls really trying to, like, fix it and everything. But it's really hard for her to. And you can feel the emotions and everything that's going through her. The author really portrays that really well. And I love that.

Originality: 15/15

it's definitely something that I'm not used to reading. It's not saying that in a bad way because I think the way that the author does it is so beautifully written, and it's so different than the norm because, at the end of the day, you can see how different each character is, and how they are coping with a lot of things.

Storytelling: 15/15

To me, I feel like the storytelling is finding your way as well. Well, it's also about finding who you are and trying to navigate everything that's going on in life. So, for me, it's like a lesson you need to learn, but also, it's you trying to find out where you belong while navigating the factor that your father lists, but you have a father if that makes any sense to anybody, but Beautifully written.

Character:15 /15

He enjoyed the characters because of how unique they were. I enjoyed the girl in the struggle. She goes through. I could relate to her just wanting to be noticed, wanting that family that she didn't have. The father was very distant. I can't say I can relate to him, but I understand. At the same time, I feel like the story was a beautifully sad story, but the way that the author did the characters fit was amazing.

Story Flows: 15/15

I didn't see anything wrong with the story. It flowed very well. Each sentence flowed very well. There were no structural errors. There were no grammar errors, and there was nothing that made me question anything.

Cover Design: 15/15

I found that the covers in the design fit each other perfectly.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

End of the day, I found that the story was a very unique story. But at the same time, the way that the author did it was very lovely. It was very sad, but it had so many meaningful moments to it that made you question what was to come, and that is something that I love to read when you're not sure what's to come in the story. This was one of those stories. I feel like it was going to be a roller coaster of emotion-type story. And I'm not saying that's a bad story. It's a beautiful story. But once again, it's the story that even though it has over 1000 votes and things, I feel like it should get more because it's just that beautiful. The author should be very proud of what they've created.

Chapters I read:

Prologue in three chapters.

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

( book 1 in #Raveneve series)🎙️ "So, there I was, Eve Josephine Dale, the heiress to the Dale fortune, trying to navigate life with the grace of a caffeinated squirrel. 💁‍♀️ But little did I know, my world was about to get a whole lot more... intriguing.Enter Raven Noir, my oh-so-stoic bodyguard. 🕵️‍♂️ Now, don't let the serious exterior fool you; this guy is hiding more secrets than my closet has shoes. 👠 And trust me, that's saying something.As the Velvet Scandal unfolds, Raven's undercover detective skills come to light. 🕵️‍♂️ Me? I'm just here for the murder mysteries and the occasional witty banter. 😏 Oh, did I mention my love for romance novels? Well, imagine my surprise when my life turns into a romantic comedy with a touch of mystery! 🕊️🕵️‍♂️But Raven, oh Raven, he's more than just a bodyguard with a knack for intrigue. 🌟 His enigmatic charm has me guessing at every turn, and let's just say, decoding him is a challenge even Sherlock Holmes would find amusing. 🔍💕Join me on this rollercoaster of love, laughter, and a few unexpected plot twists! 🚀 Buckle up, darling readers, because the Raveneve Chronicles are about to take you on a ride you won't forget. 📖💕

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷