Unseen Fragments

Creativity:10 /15
I will say that the story is very creative, and it's fascinating to read. But that is all. There's nothing that I can connect to, and I've read a good probably over a couple thousand stories, and I have always been able to connect to them and the characters. And with this one, I can't. There is no way I have connected with any of these characters, and I've tried. But the way that the writers write the story is very choppy. It's a creative story, but it needs to be reviewed, re-edited, and made so it's more of a story. Then, what feels like a jump-back and forth type thing.

Originality: 15/15
I can say that it's a very original story that is certainly something that I can say is beautiful. It's original, but once again, having an original story is nothing if you can't connect to anybody or anything in the story. And with this story, I've read it and can't say I can relate to anything or anybody. It's a good story, but it needs a lot of readjusting to accurate editing and rethinking the story for me. As a reader, I feel like this was just thrown together and not really considered our thought through.

Storytelling: 0/15
If I'm being honest, I feel like the storytelling is very choppy. It's so and so did this, so and so did that, so and so did this, so and so did that. There's not enough description in the story; this is only the prologue. I don't feel any connection to either character. It's not giving me a sense of a story. It's giving me a mind of a beginner, like a rough draft, and it needs more to it. It isn't telling me a story and letting me get involved in it type of storytelling. It is very Bland, and it is very unstory-like. It's just the story to me does not flow very nicely. It's just it doesn't feel like a story.

Character:0 /15
Once again, I don't see any character development in the story. And that's what concerns me is where's the sadness with the happiness, where's the praise, where's the something to show that the character starts a certain way and there's a sign of growth at the end of that chapter? There's nothing here. And I don't mean to be mean, but when I'm reading even one chapter of a story, I expect to see something that shows that the character has some sight of growth and will grow, or I know they will grow as the chapters continue. And in this story, I don't see it, I don't feel it, I can't connect to it.

Story Flows: 5/15
The flow is also something that needs to be edited. Because you have something in here that's talking about how this person, I guess, will be reincarnated and siblings want to be their siblings again or want to be a sibling. But you put I don't have no to say to my dear ones to my devoted. That isn't very clear. Are you saying no to them, or are you saying that you can't say no to them? To me, it's very Lost in Translation.

Cover Design:15 /15
I can honestly say that the cover is beautiful. I don't have anything wrong to say about the cover the cover is gorgeous. It really pops and brings out the beauty of everything. And that's what you want to cover that is going to represent what your story should be about or something beautiful to get your audience's attention,

Final Thoughts: 10/10
I will say that I'm not for Aesthetics in the story. I feel like I don't want to look at your Aesthetics. If you're going to put them at the back of the book, sure, but the front of the book is just taken away from what I want to do. As a reader, I want to read a story; I don't want to see who will be in your movie. If you ever got your book to be famous, I don't want to see your aesthetics. I want to read a story, and if I have to go through several Pages to get to chapter one, I've already lost interest. I'm sorry., I'm not saying to stop writing. I will never say that, but maybe go back and reevaluate your story. Take some time to think of what you want from your audience at the end of the story and concentrate on that. Even if that is to find a character-building type guide because I know I've done that and built each character, and then they will form in your head, and you'll learn how to write them. Because this doesn't work for me, I can't connect with anybody I don't get an interest in the story. And I don't know how to get into the account I can't get into the account. I'm not connecting, and if I cannot connect with any of the characters, your readers cannot connect with any of the characters. And that's one thing I cannot connect.

Chapters I read: prologue and first chapter

Total points: 55

Summary of the book:

"The fragments which are unseen can never be underestimated," ~AuthorA protagonist can only narrate his/ her story the best. Beholder of a certain existence could explain with what he or she was bestowed. Subhadra was a person in her own more than her identities as Veer Sodari, Veer Patni and Veer Mata, but she as a person was always ignored. Her traits as a person rarely had got any place in the pages of epic. She wasn't only a daughter who had delighted her family. She wasn't only a sister who had stood beside her brothers. She wasn't only a wife who had justified her worth in her husband's life. She wasn't only a mother who had mourned over her son's death. She is beyond the inputs of situations in her life and the outputs presented by her which has been overshadowed. She is an inspiration who has been ignored till now. So, this story is an attempt of my side to portray her as a person along with her prominent identities amidst the pleasures and pains of her life, that too from her point of view. THIS JOURNEY HAS TO GO FAR, TO BE FELICITATED.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never review your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷