Life Within The Halls

Creativity: 15/15

Whoever gave this author a pen and paper obviously should have signed them for a book deal. Let me tell you how this story brings you in, the mystery behind it, and the suspense, I swear. I was blown away from the prolonged, the prolonged, which very, very seldomly happens. But as soon as I read that prolog, I was sucked in. I was like, I need to know. I need to know more like. I had my coffee. And I was blown away. So whoever gave this author of pen and paper. Did not know the damage that they were going to do. And I don't mean damage in a bad way. I mean, the damage they did. And the creativity that they came up with just the pro lock. We'll have readers. Ready to jump to the next chapter.

Originality: 15/15

Once again, don't know who gave this A pen and paper, but what they did was create genius. They created a phenomenal story. The genius behind this story, the way that the story is written, the suspense, the thrill, the oh my goodness, I'm at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next. The. Roller coaster. Can we all stand up and, like, give this author us standing to applaud so because this author deserves it? This author deserves a medal. This author deserves all the rewards that you can pass out here. You can have them all because, let me tell you, they are phenomenal.

Storytelling: 15/15

storytelling. What storytelling author does not storytelling? This author creates magic with a pen and paper. Let me tell you, this is not storytelling. This is magic like this is so, so freaking good. Like there is no storytelling, this is complete magic. This is pure. Writing. This is what I love reviewing because this author does what they do and what they need to do. They do their best, and they come out on top. This author has the most unique mystery story. I think I've read it in a while. Hands down one of the best.

Character: 15/15

I could say that these characters give you a sense of individuality and the way the author portrays the characters, you can relate to and connect to them because they put so much emotion and mystery into each character. For example, if you can't connect with these characters, you're living under a rock because these characters are phenomenal.

Story Flows: 15/15

I did not see anything wrong with the grammar sentence.  structure or sentence flow.

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover is very. well, with the story.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

I have nothing to complain about when it comes to this story. The author deserves to enter this story into our works, get itself published, or traditionally published, and make bank with this story because, let me tell you, this is one of those stories that would be on my shelf or in my digital library because this story deserves it. This story is phenomenal. The way that the detail is there, the way that the description is there, the way that this author brings you in with mystery just from the prolog story. Is money's worth. this Author needs to go make the money's worth with the story because the story would be published, and when it was published, it would be a bestseller. So, kudos to this author. Very good story. And I am honored that you let me read and review it.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

At Bel-Air's elite high school, Hill Academy, four students who aren't exactly fond of each other find themselves with some free period. Rather than spending it leisurely, they start digging into the weird stuffs happening at the school.From the untimely demise of the school's head cheerleader to the strange disappearance of a male student, and even rumors of a ghostly scholarship student named Pearl Adams seeking justice, the four students stumble upon a web of secrets connected to their own lives.It's a wild ride as they try to unravel what's truly happening behind the scenes.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷