Shadows Of Deceit

Creativity: 15/15
I feel like this author is a genius or something because the way that this book was written was like they were actually a detective. I honestly think this author is secretly a detective or something because the detail and creativity have blown my mind.

Originality:15 /15
I honestly think that they have to be in school for something dealing with Detective work or the CIA or something because, once again, the originality of this story is like eating gold from a spoon. It's like eating your favorite ice cream, running out, and magically getting more. This book is so good it's like winning the mega millions. There are not a lot of times when I will praise the book as much as I am now. But this book is so good it makes you want to give the author an award.

Storytelling: 15/15
Can we all take a moment and give this author a standing Novation? This story is phenomenal. It is one of the best stories I think I've read in a while. This author needs their credit like credit is due where it is supposed to be due. This author this story. I'm speechless. I don't know what to say, like there's nothing negative I can say so far about this story. I am just like Blown Away.

Character: 15/15
Let us take a moment to appreciate the fact that these characters, I swear, I'm going to keep saying: this author has to be working secretly for the CIA or something. Are they have to be a secret detective or something? Because of how they did, these characters love me; I was blown away, especially by the first victim. The first victim said, " I'll go first because I know I'm a Suspect. You were a suspect because you were either related to him or his wife or whatever. The factor of you wanted to get out the way so you are cute of his murder. And then you threw his twin brother or his brother, I forget if they are twins. Girl, you're guilty. I'm so invested in this book.

Story Flows:15 /15
Why are you asking me about the flow of this book, like there is nothing wrong with it? Everything is so smooth and so elegant and so impressive. This book is flawless, and I am living for this book like this book probably lives rent-free in my head now.

Cover Design:15 /15
Nothing wrong with the cover. I feel like the cover fits the book. It has that dark suspense to it, but it's also incredible.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
If this is just the first book the author has written and it's this good. I'm ecstatic to see what the future brings for this talented author because, let me tell you, there are not many books that I praise when I'm doing my reviews. I am not saying that they're not good books because they are, and they get their praise, but when I find a book that is such a unique, exciting, and phenomenal book. I've got to give the author of their credit for that book. At the end of the day, the way that this author wrote this book was so smooth and so elegant but so fantastically out of the park. The way that they had every suspect in the room and then out of the blue, the one you would not think would be like, hey, interview me first did it. The first thing that goes through your mind is they're guilty. They just want to get their name cleared so that way they're no longer a suspect. The author didn't incredible with this story, and I cannot wait for this author to get the recognition they deserve. This book needs more votes; this book needs more, and this book needs to be noticed. This book is such a treasure living under a rock because nobody wants to read a book that doesn't have a lot of votes or comments on it. This book isn't being noticed because it's under a rock, and people aren't giving it the chance that it deserves. But this book needs to be noticed because this book is one of those very few books that are gems to read. But nobody sees that gem because it's so dirty or piled underneath so many other books on Wattpad. And that's a shame because this book was phenomenal, and the author should be incredibly proud of the work that they've created.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  100

Summary of the book:

***currently working on the cover In 1954, In the midst of a mysterious murder investigation, Detective Scott Cleveland encounters a complex web of relationships and secrets within the Palmer family. As he delves deeper into the case, tensions rise, and this web of mysteries is far from over as Scott realizes he's actually far from the truth and the mystery has just begun, with each step he takes he falls further into the rabbit hole. With the help of his partner, Matthew, Scott uncovers hidden truths and confronts the family's dark past. The puzzle deepens, and Scott must navigate through a labyrinth of deceit to uncover the truth behind Charles' untimely demise.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷