1000 Years Of Light

Creativity: 15/15

Along the way with his author and roommate's world, the story was so detailed and so amazing that whoever doesn't read this story is crazy. Creativity in the imagination of this author will blow your mind. It is so phenomenal. A lot for me to have a lot of positivity to say about stories. Reading this story from when you started to when you're done with it is like, wow.

Originality:15 /15

Honestly, don't forget to read a story I was beautifully read and detailed as this one. I think the author does this story Is so cool, like the way that they bring you into their world and their imagination is almost like you're watching a sci-fi movie, and you're just waiting to see what happens next the way that the story is without a doubt one of the best stories I've read. Only a handful of stories I will say are the best I've read, and this tops it. I can honestly say this is an original story.

Storytelling: 15/15

Who doesn't like the storytelling since the author blows it out of the park? It's like once again watching a sci-fi movie come to life and sitting at the edge of your seat, wondering what's going to happen next, and you are just anticipating what this story will end with or how it will end. At the same time, you don't want it to end because you're enjoying the way the story is and its beauty, along with all the details. You want it to end, but at the same time, you don't want it to end because you don't want the story to be over.

Character: 15/15

The characters are amazing the story is amazing. They have nothing bad to say about this story, and it takes a lot for me not to have something to critique or change in a story. But with this story it's absolutely brilliant, it's absolutely phenomenal, and it's absolutely a beautiful science fiction story. I don't know how the author came up with this story, but they should be extremely proud of their story.

Story Flows: 15/15

The story flowed very well. I did not see any errors or grammar issues. I did not see anything that didn't flow very nicely. The story flowed very nicely. The story did not have anything that I would say was out of line. The Sentence structure was good. Everything was red smoothly. There is nothing that made me question the story flow.

Cover Design: 15/15

The covers in the story complement each other very well. I think the story was phenomenal, and the cover was beautifully designed.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

The other day, the author would be very proud of the story they created in the world they created because, for me, it is a world that I would love to be a part of. it is very beautifully written, with so much detail. Oh my God, there is so much detail. The amount of each other the author puts into the story is phenomenal. So, in my theory that I have the author must have either come up with this out of pure imagination or studied something to make them come up with such an exquisite story because it's some detailed but not overly detailed that you're like, Oh my God this is so boring. Everything about the story, every detail, every part of the story is beautifully written. I don't understand stories like this why they're not getting the acknowledgment that they deserve. And 25 reads, I don't understand that. I understand there are only 3 to 4 parts, but it should still have more reads and votes than it does. That's what frustrates me about this website. He's like this: stories that deserve acknowledgment, stories that need to be viewed, stories that are so amazing that they should be at the top or bottom. That's why sometimes I feel like this website is broken: This story should have an award, be at the top, and have people begging for the next chapter.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  100

Summary of the book: 

Novus Elysium is the region in which all factions that broke away from Earth reside. Spectacular bodies inhabit this space and hold in its being: The Federation Of Autonomous Colonies, The Republic Of Alexandria, The Concordia Of Magnus Voluntas, The Common Wealth Of Fortis Animus, The Imperium Of Ignis Stella, and The Colonies of Earth all under one banner called: The Galactic Union Of Planets.A millennium has passed since the great expansion when humans set out to make their names amongst the stars. Some do so peacefully, and others break the shackles of Earth's influence with extreme violence that costs millions of lives. One of those wars continues, the 900-year-old blood feud between the G.U.P and the R.O.C still rages on, but in the shadows. Dwight Harper, a mercenary who is from Earth is shoved into this conflict after being given an ultimatum.Far away in the F.A.C, Athena, a young woman, is being trained under the leader of the pirate faction named Mathias, and that leader is her grandfather.Duncan Archer has moved to the capital planet of the F.A.C, Capus-7. He came to this planet hoping to start over after his parents kicked him out, with nothing but his clothes, and his Mustang. He finds a job as a delivery boy, and things are looking up until they aren't. In 1000 Years of Light, follow these three characters as they contend with ensnarement, loss, and hatred.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷