The Elf Witch

Creativity: 15/15

The creativity in this story is so different than what I expected when I started reading it. I expected a. high, strong, powerful elf, powerful story, something along those lines. What I got was an elf that had not even come into their power, or something was going on where they didn't have any power until. About three pages into the story. And then, like, the whole atmosphere changed. That type of creativity to do that and keep the reader interested in your story is phenomenal. The story itself was so good that I just read right through it and totally forgot to like and vote for the comment. I had to go back and do that. because I was so in. to the story that there was not a hey, let's stop and make sure that we vote in comment. No, I was involved. This story was so captivating.

Originality: 15/15

Honestly, don't think I've read a story like this. The way you did the different races, powers, Heritage, where they're from, etc., was so different because everything goes back to their birthright, heritage, or history. So it doesn't matter where you're from. Your power comes from how powerful your ancestors were. And how powerful they continue to be like that is just mind-blowing. How the author figured that out and how they were like, let's do it like this. Like, I would not think of that. And that's just what made the story so captivating.

Storytelling: 15/15

The storytelling, definitely. something different. I say this because it wasn't the normal storytelling where you sat down and felt like somebody was telling you stories of what their ancestors or something peered. This story really took you on an adventure of its own. The way that the author did it made you think about what this main character was going through. This character went through so much, and it was all in three chapters. She had gone through it, but she had become so much more aware of everything. She became so much more powerful. She became so much more respected of herself. And she. knew who she was. Like there were secrets, there were things that these people wanted from her, and she knew how to play her cards right. The way that the storytelling took place when it came to this story being written was a whole different level. Because for me, I don't feel like it was storytelling. I felt like you were going on this adventure with this character.

Character:15 /15

This author has built a beautiful, strong-headed character. a character that they should be proud of because this character doesn't take crap from anybody. And the thing that I love about this character is the character didn't start off strong. The character started off unaware of everything. It's. hook them, throwing up something too, Realize.. that they had power all along and they were going to be badass. That's what they continue to be. They were badass as they progressed, as they evolved everything they became. strong independent. and beautiful. All are in three chapters. And I love it.

Story Flows: 15/15

I didn't see anything wrong with the sentence structure. Everything slowed very well. The sentences were very well structured. There were no errors. There was no. I questioned if it sounded right. Everything ran smoothly, and everything was beautifully written.

Cover Design:15 /15

The cover. was outstanding. The. cover along with the story. compliment each other so well. It's beautiful.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

This author deserves a medal for the way that this story is the way that the character, along with the whole atmosphere of the story, is without. a doubt. It's a beautifully powerful story with a beautifully powerful main character, and you don't see a lot of powerful main characters who are women. It's very hard to see books like that nowadays. because, once again, a lot of characters are men. That's beside the point. The way that the author did this story with this beautiful elf was so phenomenal and so intriguing that I don't have anything bad to say about it. The way that the author made this elf and the way that it flew so eloquently in this story. I was honored to read it and review it. me. Out of the waters, stories like this are the reason I love to review hearing because you always find that beautiful story under a rock, and you're just like, why does this story not have more? Why do people not see the beauty of this story? It's just what Wattpad does. But for me, the story deserves all the awards, all the medals, all the recognition that it can get because stories like this one need to be read. The authors should be extremely proud of themselves. They have created such a beautiful character in a beautiful atmosphere with that character as well as a beautiful story.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  100

Summary of the book: 

After her grandmother's execution, a formerly magicless elf is suddenly the most powerful witch in her village. Magic is disappearing, though, and Imani is thrust into the treacherous court of her kingdom, forced to train with the most lethal witches in the world. As she unravels the dark plan her grandmother plotted before her death, Imani finds herself unwittingly diving deeper into a web of magical and political intrigue that put her on a collision course with dangers beyond anything she imagined. But Imani is harboring illicit knowledge of her own. So she must decide to make herself a threat and an enemy to the monarchs-or risk becoming a pawn and the realm losing magic forever.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷