Dream In The Ashes

Creativity: 15/15

I do not know where this gem of an author came from, but I'm gonna become best friends with this author. I don't say that a lot, but I want to become best friends with this author. The way that. this author's writing stories is so mind-blowing. Amazing that you. Want to pick their brain, like who comes up with stories like this? It is so mind-blowing how. she has created this world where this person can read other people's minds. But they also can put walls up so you can't read their minds like, who does this? Who creates a world this good where the reader is like I don't want to stop. I don't want to stop the creativity; this writer's mind is beyond Writing. they either had to have really liked like. superhero movies are something or had an idea that just came to them and went with it. Either way, it's phenomenal. It is breathtaking. It is fresh. It is new. The creativity is so brilliant. So brilliant.

Originality: 15/15

This story is definitely in a league of its own. I have never seen such an original story like this one, and the way the author makes it original so beyond me. I don't even know how to comprehend how brilliant and gorgeous this story is. Like the pure genius of how this author came up with this story. I can't even fathom it. I have tried to figure out what kind of author this author is, but I've read both of their books. I can't figure it out. Part of me wants to say that there are fantasy writers because I read their other books, which also blew my mind. But then I read this book, which is also about having superpowers, but it's on a whole different level. This author is on a different level than normal authors. You have the average author who has a great imagination. And can write a great book. This author is beyond that. This author is like an experienced writing author. This is. not a first-time writing type author. There's no way the way that they write. There's no way that this is their 1st time dabbling in writing. their creativity, originality, and how they create a world just out of the park. Amazing. This can't be their first time dabbling in writing. It's too professional. It's too original. It's too good.

Storytelling: 15/15

The storytelling with the story is once again so different. like this author is so beyond their time. You feel like you're in the book like you are literally in the book. Whatever the main character is going through, you're going through them. However, the main character feels like you are so invested in this book that you can't get out of it. That is how this storytelling is. And I am so honored that this author let me review this book because I feel that this author, once again, it. far beyond any other writer I have read this author. The way that they write is a chef's kiss. This author is like a drug that you don't want to Stop. Because it's not good, they're writing their description. The world they've created, the storytelling, everything is 1 billion percent out of this world. Amazing.

Character: 15/15

I don't know how they came up with the characters, but I'm living for the characters. The characters can live right free in my head forever. The way that they are, the way that they've made them. It is beyond amazing. The characters have their own personality, have their own fears, have their own skepticism. like they made them as if. they're a real person walking this world with supernatural powers, trying to figure out who's trying to get into their head and into other people's heads. This is just awesome.

Story Flows: 15/15

Have you not seen any errors or anything that indicated there was anything wrong with the story? Everything flowed very well. The sentence structure was great. The story structure was great. Everything flowed very smoothly, and there were no errors that I had seen or anything. that seemed out of place.

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover and the story complement each other very well, and I don't think you could find a better cover than what they have.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

Ultimately, I don't have anything bad to say about this because the author is way beyond their intelligence, and this author's writing is beyond what I'm used to reviewing. And I'm not saying that is a bad thing. I think this author is way ahead of their time when it comes to writing. If I didn't know that this was a Wattpad book, I would think that this was a professional book, just because of the way that the author writes the book, how descriptive the book is, and how presentable the book is. For me, these authors should be very proud of the books that they have written, and I cannot wait to read the books that they have in the future or even review their future work. I hope they do come back to me because I was so honored and flabbergasted at the same time with how perfect the story is, how it captivates everything around it, and how it makes all the characters come to life. I hope this author decides to publish their stories because they would go far in the real world. whether they do it traditionally or whether they do it as a self-publishing. Their books would skyrocket and sell big time just because they are amazing. So, I do wish the author the best of luck in the future, and I appreciate them for letting me review their beautiful work.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  100

Summary of the book: 

When her family is brutally murdered in front of her, Audrey is wrongly sentenced to life in prison for the crime. But among the other thoughts she hears in her head, the voice of the man who killed them taunts her the most. Forced to try and pick up the confusing pieces about what really happened that night, Audrey is desperate for the truth. After ten years, just as she's about to give up, the impossible happens-a judge overturns her sentence. Let loose on the streets, an increasingly paranoid Audrey seeks answers as more unknown voices penetrate her mind alongside the killer's. Eventually, a mysterious, handsome stranger that she recognizes as just one voice from her head reveals himself. He can draw her very much alive mother out if Audrey follows him and sets fire to an old warehouse. Despite Audrey's tumultuous relationship with her own mentally ill mother-who may have had a hand in the murder-any chance to learn the truth about that night is tantalizing. She agrees. Unbeknownst to Audrey, she was safer inside the prison, though. Drawn into a web of war and intrigue that takes her away from Earth to a distant moon, Audrey's hunt to avenge her family falters. Her need to know the murderer whose voice she hears grows into an obsession that might take her down a path she cannot come back from-and on a collision course with a world and war that isn't hers. Soon, she must choose between finding justice or finding peace before death finds her first.DREAM IN THE ASH is a work of science-fiction with a dash of horror. Featuring a slow-burn romance, it's darkly ambitious in blending the future and fantasy and tells the genre-bending tale of a woman's descent into madness in the brutal years following a space dictatorship takeover and its turbulent aftermath.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷