The Tales of Evergreen: On Weed-Overgrown Bed

Creativity:10 /15

When it comes down to it, it is not very creative, And I say that because, once again, it's another not-to-be-mean werewolf story. Werewolf stories always start with the fact that they find their mate, hate their mate, or do something to go along with their mate. And I'm sorry, but for me, it's all. The same, and it gets really boring to read because it's like, why can't I read a werewolf story that's completely out of the box and different like they all follow the same antics? It's they find a mate, or their mate rejects them. I've never found a werewolf story where I'm blown away. Don't get me wrong; the creativity is still there. But to me, it still follows the line of a werewolf story.

Originality: 5/15

Once again, this is not to be mean. These are just my brutally honest thoughts. And for me, there's not a lot of originality here because it is based on werewolves and then finding their mates. I found it interesting that the father did not acknowledge her. He wanted a son, which is very sad because he had a wonderful daughter. But at the same time, I get what his Stop process was: having a son. He would have or could have an alpha male in that. Brings great honor to the werewolf pack, but for me, once again, having a daughter is not bad either. I didn't find that the story as an original story was really there because, at the end of the day, it still went off of finding a mate. Even if you don't like your mate, you still find your mate.

Storytelling: 15/15

She found the storytelling interesting, and I felt like I was in The story, watching everything unfold. I really enjoyed that. That was really beautiful.

Character:10 /15

They came to the characters, and I really could not connect with them. They feel like there is still plenty of room for the characters to grow in the first few chapters. There was a little bit of growth when it came to the characters, but I feel like there needs to be more growth for these characters. And I'm pretty sure once they add more chapters, I'm hoping there will be more growth in the characters, but for now, I didn't see much growth in the characters, and because of that, I felt like. I felt like the story wasn't really going anywhere. It's a good story, and it has a good storyline to it. The characters need to grow more into who they are and figure out what they want besides each other.

Story Flows: 15/15

When it came to the story flow, there were no errors or sentence structure. Or grammar mistakes.

Cover Design: 15/15

I find that the cover is beautiful and represents the story very well.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, I did enjoy the story. But for me, I would not continue this story. And the reason is because I'm not a big werewolf story person. I find them all to be the same. I'm not saying this to be mean or malicious. This is just my thought process. I've read so many werewolf stories. It's very hard for me to read a unique or different story, even with this one. It was a very well-written story. But to me, it fell flat. Because it felt like it was no different than any other story I have read when it comes to a werewolf story. And for that reason, I personally would not continue to read it. Now, I'm not saying that there are no readers out there who would not enjoy stories like this because there are. There are tons of people who would enjoy reading a werewolf story. I'm not a big werewolf person, And to me, this story felt like any other Werewolf story. So, for me, it's a no-go. But I did still add it to my recommended stories because I feel like this story needs to be read by people who enjoy werewolf stories.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:80

Summary of the book:

The land of Evergreen is lush with the colorful tales of werewolves - the favorite of them all being the stories of soulmates. But Mari is no sooner disillusioned to the prospect of having that so-called other half to love, hold, and shelter her when even her own parents who are supposedly soulmates aren't quite what the stories make them out to be. So when even her own mate doesn't want her, she's not too shocked. Unwilling to endure anymore pain from having to watch the people she loves love everyone except herself, she decides leaving and starting afresh is the best way to move on. Except, leaving also means exposing herself to a larger part of a world she didn't know was even more vast than she imagined. That and the secrets between the lines of the tales of Evergreen. Oh, and perhaps a new mate. ___or, actually, it started with your basic betrayal trope of: man cheats on his wife-to-be in their wedding night, wife-to-be is mad and heartbroken so leaves, and then it all devolved into this... story that doesn't quite know what it actually wants to be, with a temporary cover that can only beg not to be judged.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷