So What If You Love Me?

Creativity:15 /15
I must say that the creativity is there. It is such a beautifully sad story. But simultaneously, you sit there, and you wonder what happened. Was it an accident, or was this done on purpose? I had many questions about this story, but it was well-written.

Originality: 10/15
Now, this is where it isn't what you would think. I personally have read several stories like this where the girlfriend ends up pregnant with the baby, and something happens to the boyfriend. So I don't want to say this in the original story because I've read similar ones, but it's a good story. The way that the author did it was amazing; it was sad but good at the same time.

Storytelling:15 /15
I feel like the storytelling is fantastic. There was so much Beauty to the story, but there was so much sadness to it as well.

Character: 15/15
I connected well with Andre, but I also connected well with the other characters. They were hiding a love, and, sadly, they had to hide it, but at the same time, she lost the love of her life, and now she's struggling with that. It was just so sad but so beautiful at the same time, seeing how broken she was.

Story Flows:5 /15

I have put in this section certain things that I noticed that needed to be reevaluated. These were in the first three chapters. I forget what chapters they were in, but I only read three chapters. I found these errors. So, these need to be edited or rephrased to make it sound better because the story didn't flow because of these errors. So, that's something that the author should look into at the end of their writing.

 So, that's something that the author should look into at the end of their writing

Cover Design: 15/15I feel like the story's covers complement each other very well

Cover Design: 15/15
I feel like the story's covers complement each other very well.

Final Thoughts: 10/10
If this author had just edited some of the errors I found in the story, this story would be remarkable. It was so lovely to read. It was unfortunate, emotional, and heartbreaking, but at the same time, it makes you want to read more. And I love stories like that. The others should be very proud of what they've created.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  85

Summary of the book: 

When tradegy strikes, everything changes. Mona Nae has always known how strict her family was. Still, she managed to hide her relationship with Vlad Morariu for seven years. Until one night when she and her boyfriend are in a car accident. Andrei Morariu had returned home from the States only because his mother was ill. But, now his brother is dead, and there is nothing he can do about it. Blaming himself for Vlad's death, Andrei promises to help the woman his brother loved. When a shocking truth is discovered, Mona and Andrei have to work together to learn the truth about Vlad's death that might have not been an accident at all.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷