I'm right here

Creativity: 5/15

Once again, I feel like I've read stories similar to this one. Creativity is there, but it's like I've read a lot of these stories. The way the author does it is very interesting, and I can also appreciate that.

Originality: 5/15

Again, I can say this is not to be mean or malicious. This is really not an original story. And the reason I say that is because I've read a lot of these other stories. A lot of them are based on the same thing, and that's either an arranged marriage or growing up to become a surgeon doctor etc etc See, there's no real originality. They are all pretty much based on the same thing in the end. And because of that, it's like even though they're different characters, I feel like. I'm reading similar books.

Storytelling:5 /15

Once again, with the story, I do feel like a lot of the characters are the same as previous characters. They want the same thing. The storyline is based on the same thing, and there's nothing different. For me, it's like walking into a store that sells different stuff or says they sell different stuff, but it's the same stuff with a different name. Once again, this is not meant to be mean or malicious. These are just my opinions. For me, the storytelling is similar to a lot of the other books. So, for me, it's. Getting boring. Like I wanted something different with this story, I felt like I wasn't kidding anything but the same story I'm already reading.

Character: 5/15

What's the game for me? The characters seem similar to the other characters I have read and similar books by this author.

Story Flows:15 /15

The story flow was nice. There was nothing wrong. The story flowed very nicely. There were no grammar issues. There was nothing out of place. Everything was. Smooth, and everything was in place.

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover Went. Really nice with the story. Complimented. Each other very well. 

Final Thoughts:10 /10

 the story is still a nice story. It feels similar to many of the stories this author has written. Another issue that I have is with this author. When it comes down to it, I am not a big fan of YouTube videos. I will say it until my face turns black and blue. YouTube videos are not meant to be in a story unless you put them as a happy song toward the end. When YouTube videos are in each story, the author doesn't realize. The reader has to pause that YouTube video, and when they pause that YouTube video, it takes away from the story. For me, there were several times when I've gone through books that I'm currently reading or have read in the past. And it takes me at least 4 to 5 times to pause the YouTube video to keep it. To keep it from going back on, and for me, that takes away from the story. And when you have YouTube videos and every single chapter. It takes me at least 5 to 10 minutes to ensure this YouTube video stays paused. And that's taking away from that time I could be using to read your story once again. I think that the story is very good for what it's worth. But in my opinion, it's similar to the other stories that this author has been writing, and for me, it's not something I would continue to read.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:65

Summary of the book:

Asfia's gaze lingered on her husband, a man who possessed all the qualities she'd ever dreamt of: tall, handsome, and unfailingly kind-a true gentleman. Yet, beneath his perfect exterior, she sensed a profound sadness, his eyes devoid of light.This was an arranged marriage, she reminded herself, and love couldn't be rushed. He provided for her, granting her every wish, yet an unspoken question lingered-was material comfort enough?Faisal, in his own silent contemplation, had accepted the marriage to Asfia, a recent graduate from a dental college. It had been his parents' wish, and he had gone along with it, almost apathetic to the outcome. His heart, once given entirely to Fiza, had been broken, leaving him emotionally empty. Love had become synonymous with pain, and he harbored no desire to endure such hurt again."Look at me," Asfia thought, "I'm right here."

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷