Lost in Blue

Creativity:15 /15

The way that the author did this story and the creativity that this author has is without a doubt phenomenal, like the beginning of the story just dragged you in. like this author does not play when it comes to creativity and how far their mind can go with it.

Originality: 15/15

The way this story starts off and the way that the author does this story are not what I was expecting. So, what I've not read in this story had me guessing from the time I opened that book to the time I was done with the 3rd chapter. The way that the author does it is so out of the box..

Storytelling:15 /15

All I have to say to this is it's phenomenal. There is no other word to describe this; it's phenomenal. The way that the author does the story and the way that they bring you into their world is not really storytelling because they do it in such a unique way that I don't even consider it storytelling because you don't feel like you're really reading a story. You feel like you're just in the book.

Character: 15/15

I think the characters are hilarious, and I'm not even gonna lie about that. The way that they did the characters they are so real. They have such a personality, and that's what I love about it. They're realistic, and the way that they feel like they're more realistic characters than they are in a book-type character is what makes you really want to come back to the story. Because when you start reading it, you get lost in it, and you forget that you're actually reading a book.

Story Flows:15 /15

I didn't see anything around this story. I did not see any errors. I did not see any flaws. I didn't see any Sentence or structure errors. Since anything sounded out of place, I didn't see anything that didn't belong. Everything was perfect.

Cover Design:15 /15

The cover is beyond beautiful. Fits the story lovely, but. It is so gorgeous. It is. It's such a beautiful cover.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I find that this author is very talented. It's very hard to find authors that have talent, but this author has such beautiful talent and the way that they bring you into their world that it doesn't seem like you're reading a book. It seems like you are watching that crime. Unfold and watch the story come together for me. It is a story that I would definitely be putting into my story list to go back to in the future. But once again, it's a story that doesn't have a lot of votes. The story only has 39 votes. In my mind, it is like, why does it only have 39 votes? For me, stories like this need to have at least 100 200,000 a million, etc. Types of votes. Because of the way it is because of how talented this author is. But once again, this author is knocking on the recognition that they deserve, and it frustrates me. Because stories like days are the stories that should be at the top of the line, and yet it is not because of that. It is under a rock, waiting to be noticed. And I'm sorry, but this story needs to be noticed. It's lovely. The author has talent, and talent is hard to find. You can have a very good story, but it takes a lot to have talent.

Chapters I read3:

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

On an early Monday morning in Germany, Sankt Goarhausen's police department finds itself in a peculiar position as several policemen visit the site at the Rhine. Among them, 25-year old Henning Dorn is tasked to investigate the case of the salvage team's strange discovery: an unscathed coffin containing two bodies. As he opens the coffin to take a look, Dorn is severely surprised at its contents, setting him onto the path to uncover Sankt Goarshausen's mysteries.Was it murder? Suicide? Or is the truth hidden beneath the Rhine's waters?| Status: Ongoing | Language: English (few German words) | Genre: Mystery | Each Chapter length : ~ 1500 - ~ 2500 words | Chapter Release: Weekly (Tuesdays & Fridays)

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷