A Bead In The Lost Woods

Creativity: 15/15

Finally, a fan fiction that doesn't feel like a fan fiction, and I can honestly say that with ease because I've read so many fanfictions, and I am just so tired of BTS and everything going on with that. But this fan fiction was different. It actually felt more like a story than fan fiction, and the way that the author did it was so creative and unique. I was loving it.

Originality: 15/15

Because it was fan fiction, I can honestly say it was differently original and different. It didn't feel like I was reading fan fiction, even though I knew that it was fan fiction because the way that the author did it was so different than normal, obsessive fan fiction. And I don't mean to be that mean or malicious when it comes to authors that do fan fictions, but I do feel like some authors that do fan fictions are very obsessive and it doesn't feel like a story. It feels like a fan. fiction girl fanning over a group. or person they will never get. And for me it's just very annoying. So for this author to do something unique where it felt like I was reading more of a story than really a fan fiction is phenomenal.

Storytelling:15 /15

I'm kind of the story felt like it was more of an old time story, like I was back in the old times into a story. That's how it felt when it came to storytelling. It was still a really lovely story to read and understand and appreciate because the way that the author did everything when it came to the story, but it definitely felt like I was back in the old days.

Character: 15/15

I did feel like some other characters were like all business. No fun but I think that's what made them interesting at the end of the day, I did enjoy the story the way that the author was very descriptive, the way that they explained each character. It was just beautifully written and I can definitely 100 percent appreciate this.

Story Flows: 15/15

I didn't see any structural error or any Grammar. error. Everything. everything flowed very nice and neat There was nothing wrong with any of the story.

Cover Design: 15/15

Story fit perfectly with cover.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I can really appreciate this author because they actually did a fan fiction that wasn't obsessive towards B. T. S. Or anything like that, and that is something that I can appreciate because so many people forget that when they were writing fanfiction and I understand that it's about famous people or whatever they're obsessed with, that they get too obsessive and they take it to the next level and then the fan fiction becomes just about that person. And it's not really a story. It's their obsession and their fantasy. For me, I hate those kind of fan fictions, and that's why I'm not a big fan of fan fiction because people take it to a level that don't need to be taken to. That being said, this author did not take it to that level. This author made it a story. This author took the character of BTS or whoever and put him into a story and made it lovely. That is what I'm looking for. If you're going to write a fan fiction, write it as if this person has a normal life. Don't write it as, Oh my goodness, he fell in love with somebody because you know that person is probably you want. again, I'm going to be brutally honest about fanfiction because I am not a big fan of fan fiction because so many people have ruined it for me because of their obsession with certain people in certain groups. But this author is an exception because this author did a phenomenal job at what they did. This author made the story a story. This author made this character a beautiful character. This author deserves all the praise because this author did their job. They made it a character in a story and they made this story phenomenal. I must say this is probably one of the best BTS books I've read since reviewing because let me tell you, I've read so many BTS books and I have. to the point where I don't want to read anymore. And I almost stopped. But this author put light into it. And because of that, I'm going to continue doing fan fiction. because this author actually wrote a story that's well worth being acknowledged. This author wrote a fan of fiction. That is beautiful is amazing and should be praised. Because let me tell you, it was a breath of fresh air.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

In which an archeological student finds herself standing at the barrier of the modern world and an unknown civilisation.A civilisation that grew and got lost in the maze of time. A civilisation she only heard about in tales but never knew it existed...Is she willing to cross the barrier ? What will happen if she crosses it because of the constant occurrence of a pull she's been feeling from it ! ..What is the cause of this constant pull ?

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷