THE MAN BEHIND MY MIND

Creativity:10 /15

I'm gonna be honest. I don't really think that it's bigger than creativity because I've read a lot of murder mysteries, a lot of killer slash, whatever type of stories. So this isn't really an oh my goodness. This is something new. Type creativity to me, but it definitely is interesting. I can say that for sure.

Originality: 10/15

Once again, I don't feel like it's really original. I. read stories similar to this one. So, for me, their originality really isn't there. It's still a good story, but it doesn't feel like an original story to me.

Storytelling:10 /15

I don't feel like I'm reading a story. I don't feel like any of this timing is a story to me. I feel like it's a lot of rambling, and nothing is really set in stone, and I'm just being completely honest. Once again, I'm not trying to be mean or malice. I'm telling you how I feel about this story. For me, there is really no feeling of storytelling. It's more like a bunch of rambling on.

Character: 15/15

The character does need a lot of help. I can honestly say that the character is very interesting because he is a killer, quote-unquote, now. What gets me is that he's trying not to be, and he's trying to turn a new leaf, and I can appreciate that. But at the same time, I have it in my mindset that once somebody's a murderer, they're always a murderer. And that's how I feel about this character. I'm just waiting for when he decides to break his promise and start doing it again. At the end of the day, it is a really interesting character, and I can appreciate it.

Story Flows: 5/15

The story needs a lot of editing. There are so many things I could have screenshots to show you, but there are just too many in the story. A lot of the sentences don't flow very well. A lot of the 2nd structure is glitchy. I want to say there is a lot that doesn't sound right. There are sentences and words that are not meant to be where they are. It needs a lot of editing.

Cover Design:5 /15

I'm not a big fan of the cover. I feel like there could be many other better covers for this story than they have now.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

the story has potential. I can honestly say that when it and the author figure out what they're doing for me, I am not a big fan of it; that is just my opinion. Once again, this is not to be mean or Malicious. These are my thoughts for me. This story is not a story I would continue to read because, for me, it just rambles on a lot, and it repeats the same thing over and over again. It's like the characters are not progressing as much as they should, and a lot of the time, the reader or the writer repeats the same thing when it comes to jogging. When it comes to another character, when it comes to home life, it's like a repeated cycle in the story. And don't get me wrong, it's OK to repeat something, but I feel like this author repeats it several times, and with me as a reader, I lose interest. Like, I no longer want to read a story like this. So, for me, this is not my cup of tea. Now, other people, it might be somebody else might loves this story, but for me, I am not a big fan of it.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:55

Summary of the book:

Warning: This narrative delves into intense themes , including family struggles personal turmoil.it offers a raw, unfiltered glimpse into complexities of human emotions and relationships. Re description is advised for potentially unsettling content.Note to Readers: This narrative explores complex and challenging themes and may contain elements that are unsettling for some. The story is presented in its raw and original form, including some grammatical imperfections, which are planned to be refined in future edits. Your patience and understanding are appreciated as you dive into the intricate world of this story.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷