The Moon Is New.

Creativity:10 /15

I'm honestly not sure, but I think about this story when it comes to creativity. I think it's a very interesting concept of how they did it, but I don't think they executed it correctly or didn't execute it enough.

Originality: 15/15

I can honestly say it's different than something I've read. I like the concept of it. I think that that's what makes it original when it comes to the concept of a story. Because it is about the moon, I feel like there could be a little more to it, but it is definitely interesting for what it's worth.

Storytelling: 5/15

Now, this is work. It's interesting because I feel like it's kind of choppy and unorganized. So, when it comes to storytelling, I'm not sure there is really one there that I can connect to or explain what type it is, which is what I usually do. But for me, there is no type of storytelling. There is no. Real. type of story coming off. Like for me, I don't feel like it's somebody telling a story, but I also don't feel like I'm in the story. So the story has a lot of choppiness and many things that need to be organized for it.

Character: 10/15

I honestly don't feel like the characters are developed enough. I feel like there's a lot more that needs to be done. When it comes to character development and the building of the characters

Story Flows: 15/15

I don't see anything wrong when it comes to grammar, sentence structure, or the. Vocabulary.

Cover Design:0 /15

You can't judge a cover if there is no cover. 

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I do feel like the story has potential, but there's a lot that needs to be edited and rethought. And I say this because it seems choppy as if the author has a thought, but the thought isn't clear. And they jump from one thing to another. The chapters are very short, which I'm not upset about. It's just that the storyline doesn't seem like it's fully thought out and put together. Once again, my words are not meant to be mean or malicious. These are just my thoughts to help the author in the long run. So, my advice would be to go back, reevaluate the story, and fix what needs to be done. Be fixed.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:65

Summary of the book:

The moon is not ours. The moon is something that should exist. The moon has been replaced. Earth-10008 isn't safe.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷