The Deer and The Wolf

Creativity: 15/15

This story is so unique. At first I didn't think I was going to like it because I'm so over werewolves and things like that, but the way that the author did this story, it was very different than what I'm used to reading, and I can appreciate that because it didn't bore me or I wasn't like, oh my God, this is the same old, same old. It was actually very interesting and intrigued me.

Originality:15 /15

I have not read something like this and I'm OK with that because it makes it so different than the basic werewolf.Creativity: or wolf or fictional character story because it doesn't go off of the whole alpha male, blah blah blah stuff. Sorry, but I get so tired of seeing that and reading that this doesn't differently. I love how they do it. I love the main characters. The story was very interesting to read.

Storytelling: 15/15

They released that described the storytelling. It is so different. I would say that it's like sitting at a bar, talking to a friend, waiting to know what happens, knowing that something big is going to happen. Types of are you telling? It's not the storytelling that you're like, oh, you're going to read a book to me. No, it's like you're visually seeing it.

Character:15 /15

We'll find the characters to be unique. I think my favorite character is Dani The reason I say this is because she has the way with herself or she can feel. and she tries not to do it as often because she doesn't want like the overamount, but at the same time to be able to be her and to know what she knows and feel what she feels would be overwhelming for me. And that's what I think are so unique about the characters is. their characteristics, the. way that they are and the way that the author has created them. They're definitely unique from what I've read.

Story Flows: 15/15

Since anything wrong with the story, but I came to send structures, sentence errors, or sentence flow, everything will panned out perfectly.

Cover Design:15/15

The cover fits the story perfectly. They were beautifully fit

Final Thoughts: 10/10

The end of the day, I credit the story was written very beautifully. I love the characters and I love the story feel, if that makes any sense because it's like you're in a bar and you're meeting somebody and you know that their presence isn't what you want, but you have to meet them. And that's the thing. The storytelling is very unique. The way that the author does, everything is so interesting because it's like, once again, you're at a bar waiting to see how this event is going to pan out. And I love that. the story can't make me feel or see things that I can't usually feel or see. Then I don't want to read it, but this story was one of those where I felt like I was at the bar waiting to see what happened between the 2 characters. But once again, it's a story that's only gene 66 votes understand. that it's already completed and it's a short story, but I feel like stories like this once again should be getting more votes, should be seen more, should be read more and they're just not because of this website. And it's very sad because there are so many talented authors and they're just not getting noticed. And this is another talented author that is going unnoticed.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Just when Dani starts to believe that her life could be somewhat normal, an agent of darkness literally comes knocking at her door...and he is searching for her mysterious house guest, Jerod. The agent could be dispatched easily but once the sun sets, the creatures he works for will be out for blood. After sending the agent away, Dani and Jerod are now in a race against the clock to find a safe place to hide where they can re-group and plan. Their lack of options forces Jerod to reach out to an ex-friend of questionable character...who just so happens to owe him a life debt. The biggest problem with that is...this ex-friend is not human.********** Dani is a quiet woman who tries to keep people and emotions at arm's length. While her world unravels, her eyes and soul open to a world where monsters prowl the dark of night and powerful warriors struggle to keep the peace between the ordinary and what she always believed to be simple fantasy.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷