EVAUGHN

Thoughts: Okay, this book is familiar to me, and not in the wrong way. It's a good way. I read a book a long time ago in my youth. I'm old, don't judge me. The book was called Forged by Fire, a fantastic book about abuse and molestation and things that are just horrible. This book has that Vibe, and the book is beautiful. It was a beautifully written book, and I would recommend anybody to look up that book. But it's for the author because this book is so familiar and beautifully written. And it makes me feel like I'm back in my childhood. This book brings a lot of good memories. Because those memories are memories that I had with my grandmother, the ones that I picked up a book and read it for the first time. This author has so many beautiful yet sad parts in the story that it brings it to life like I can feel so much for the main character. The main character is going through so much in his life. He keeps it all inside, and it's beautifully translated through this writing. The way the author does this writing is a breath of fresh air for me. This is a book that I could grab a cup of coffee and a cookie and sit down and read for hours. This is a book that I will probably end up finishing out of all the books that I've reviewed.
Because I'm so invested in this story and How It Ends, I need to know. Mind you, it is going to take me a while to read this whole story because I do have a life outside of Wattpad,  But I feel like when I read my manga on Saturday, which is one piece, don't judge me. I have my things. I like you have yours, LOL. This is one of those books that I will probably end up reading on a Saturday. Just because I'm so invested in this book now, I'm unsure if I'll continue reading it tonight because I am not feeling good. But I did want to get through at least one chapter, and that one chapter brought so much life to this story that this is a story that needs to be recognized for its beauty and its sadness. This is a story that needs more recognition. This story must be out in the world to show that this happens daily. Child abuse and child neglect, on top of other things, is an actual thing. And the way the author wrote it, I didn't even realize I was almost on chapter 2 until I got to chapter 2, not a fighter. And I was like, well damn, I didn't know that I was already on chapter 2. The author should be very proud of how they wrote this story. It is such an original story, and it's such a beautiful story, but at the same time, you can feel everything the author has put into the story. You can feel all the emotions, you can feel all the sadness, you can feel all the bullying, you can feel everything that this poor character is going through. And when he tries to warn people not to call  CSB on them or CPS, he cannot relate through his eyes, regardless of how hard he tries. Once again, I only read one chapter. I'll probably read more tonight. But this is one of those stories that need to be read; these are one of those stories that will pull at your Heartstrings, and you pray that the little boy finds some peace. I know he's got a long way to go if he ever finds that piece. But I hope he does. So yes, the author should be well-known. The author would be a bestseller if they got this book published. Because without a doubt, even the cover is lovely. Everything about this book screams that this author should get it into contests, this author should self-publish it, this author needs to get stories like this out into the world. I definitely will be putting this into my personal Library as well as my recommended Library.

Thank you for letting me review your story. 📚

🪷A. D🪷

Percentage:100% I must say if I could give this author a higher score, I would, and I don't say that often.

Chapter I read: 1 but coming back tonight or tomorrow, something else I don't say often

Recommend yes/ no? I would 150 Brazilian percent would recommend this book

Summary of book

In his late teens, Neo fantasized about his twenties. The clubbing, the drinking, the women- he couldn't wait to be 20.What he didn't expect on his 20th birthday was for his brother to take his own life, leaving behind his son for Neo to raise.For the next 17 years, the bitterness in Neo only grew, and his hatred towards Evaughn worsened by day. If only my brother didn't kill himself. If only I didn't have to raise him.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷