Claire: The Diary of A Model 2[The Journey]

Creativity:15 /15
I must say that the creativity is there. You can see the passion that the author put into the story. You can also see the love and emotions created in the story. And that is so important, like you get sucked in with the story, and you want to know the whole life of this girl. Mind you, I have not read the first book; I've only read a couple of chapters. But the second book, you can tell, continues, and it's so beautifully written in the transition from one book to another and is still very creative.

Originality:/1515
I don't think there's anything to say about this. There is nothing terrible I have to say about it. The originality's there. It's continuing for the first one leaves off. It's not like the novelty went utterly different. It didn't. It continues on this fantastic chunky girl adventure, and that's what I love to see. I don't say chunky as a way to be offensive towards her. She's a chubby girl. She's thick, has curves, and wants to better herself. Not because she lacks self-confidence, which she might not know. But because she wants to be that model, she wants to make her dreams come true. It's an original, beautiful story, and it should be recognized for its beauty.

Storytelling:10/15
I will be honest; as I have always done with these stories, the storytelling is excellent. But your prologue seems like a chapter at the end of the day. People will say that the preamble can be extended; others will say it will be short. A prologue is a small summary of what's to come. It should feel like you're getting into the story, like I should leave you with suspense or something that makes you wonder what will happen. With this, it just feels like a chapter, not a prologue. It feels like I'm already going into the story, and it should feel like an introduction.

Character:15/15
100% of the character development is there, and speaking, you can feel the character has grief, but you can also feel the determination for her to be in the perfect body. The same thing goes with the instructor. You can see that he is determined to help her regardless of how he feels, but he can also see the pain that she's gone through with the loss of her mother. The character starts to develop, and you immediately see their pain. It's such a good beginning to a story because you know through this pain, there will be trials and errors, but at the same time, it will show how strong they truly can become as the story progresses, and that's phenomenal.

Story Flows:15/15
The story flows beautifully. I have no complaints about how beautiful the story flows. Everything is in the right place; everything flows very beautifully. The characters are created beautifully; this story, without a doubt, is a beautiful story that flows incredibly. Everything about this story screams remarkable. If you thought the first book was unique, the second one does the first one justice. It doesn't slack, and that's the thing about story flows and even stories at the end. When you're done with the first one, the second one will flop or be phenomenal like the first one. And I must say that this one continues for the first one leaves off, I want to say. And it continues beautifully. The flow is beautiful; the character development is stunning. Everything about it screams when we will get a third one, LOL. The story is remarkable.

Cover Design:15/15
The cover design is okay. It's the same as the first book, which I'm not sure if that's what the author wanted or not. It's still a charming cover, regardless of whether it's the same cover. The author might be doing this so that people know it's a series; they might be waiting on another body; I'm unsure. But I love the cover.

Final Thoughts:10/10
I think that the author should be very impressed and very happy with the work that they are working on. I have nothing negative to say about this story. It's a phenomenal story. The way the author writes it from chapter to chapter is beautifully written. I don't see anything wrong or out of place. Stories like this make me love reviewing because they're beautiful stories that not many people get to see or read. Because most people want the popular stories but I like the stories like this one. I want to read unknown stories because that is where a story's heart and soul are. This story is, without a doubt, unique, and the others should be very proud of everything that they have written when it comes to this story. It's well worth the read, and it's a very unique story in my eyes.

Chapters I read: prologue and first chapter

In the much-anticipated Book 2 of "Claire: The Diary of A Model," we find Claire Anderson at a crossroads in her life. She has boldly decided to chase her dream of becoming a supermodel, and her journey has already been filled with twists and turns. As we rejoin Claire, she is grappling with the loss of her beloved mother, a profound loss that has left her heart heavy with grief. Claire takes an essential step in her quest to honor her mother's memory and achieve the dreams they both held dear. She is introducing August Creed, a dedicated and passionate gym trainer determined to help Claire reach her goal and become the best version of herself. August's unwavering support and guidance will play a significant role in Claire's journey as she strives to transform her physique and her entire life. Book 2 delves deeper into Claire's world, dreams, and determination. With August's guidance, she will face the challenges of grief, body transformation, and the pursuit of her supermodel aspirations. Join us as Claire's story continues, filled with unexpected events, secrets, and the strength to overcome obstacles on her path to self-discovery and fulfillment. In Book 2, you'll witness Claire's resilience as she takes the next steps in her inspiring journey.---"To anyone who has experienced child loss or the loss of a loved one, and to those who struggle to forgive themselves or others, and to anyone who feels less than because of the way society views them. You are worthy and loved, and you deserve happiness and fulfillment. This story is for you."

Total points: 95

Summary of the book:

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷