VEILED ROSE

Creativity: 15/15
This story is outstanding when the. The way the author does this is very creative, and I'm not saying that it's 100 percent different than what I've read because, once again, it's about getting married and or being arranged to be married to somebody. Still, the way that they did it was so shady and amazing that it really brings you into the story. I need to read more of this story.

Originality: 15/15
I can't say that the way that the author wrote this story was definitely different from the way I used to read it. I love the best trying to aspect. I love that the best friend is. The way she is, but she also cares about her best friend. I think it's funny how the events ended up, but the way the author doesn't is so phenomenal and so amazing and beautiful that you can't help but want to read more.

Storytelling: 15/15
When it comes to the story, tell me I love them to do the different points of view because you actually do good to me. Each character understands their point of view instead of just seeing it from 1 point of view. I love that. I love that you get to see it from different points of view and witness and feel what the character is feeling.

Character: 15/15
The characters are definitely different than what you're used to. They are like oil and water. They do not get along, and she loathes him even though she thinks he loves her and has feelings for her. She hates him. She wants nothing to do with him, and you can feel that hatred throughout the three chapters that I read and love. And it's lovely.

Story Flows: 10/15

As you can see below, I have taken a slip and I have. Shown you what is going on. This does not make sense. This sentence does not make sense at all. He smirked and showed off his perfectly white teeth, and then she said that she wanted to smile, that smug smile off his face. This does not make sense at all. She would want to smack the smug smile off of his face, and that is it. That needs to be corrected. I also found that there was a lot more that needed to be done with this story. There's a lot of editing that needs to be done. Some things just aren't flowing right. Besides that, the story was really good.

Cover Design:15 /15the cover is fire

Cover Design:15 /15
the cover is fire. It represents the story very well.

Final Thoughts: 10/10
At the end of the day, I think the stories are very good, and I think the story was phenomenal. I think the story needs a little editing in that world. Make it go along right when it comes to reaching its audience because, once again, sometimes, when you're not done editing or writing a story, and it has not been edited, it can be very hard for our leaders to read it. But for me, I think the story was a very good story, and it would definitely be one that I would recommend and continue to bring just because of how phenomenal it is and how detailed it is, as well as how the characters are. The characters are the story even more.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:95

Summary of the book:

Naomi has always been at the beck and call of her parents, doing as they pleased with no complaints but things start to crumble after her parents announce that she will be married of to Nicholas Azer, her ex best friend. Meeting with him after two years of not seeing, she finds that she is attracted to him but even with his sweet talking and charm, she vows to never love him. Of course how could she love him after what he did? Not to mention his secret double life. With so many twists and turns Naomi must stand strong for her morals or she might end up falling for Nicholas's crazy love. **********************************Nicholas takes some time to reply. "You hate me. I know what I did was wrong but I never... I never thought of the outcome" he sounds dejected as if what I said really hurt him."As far relationships go I don't want anything to do with you" I sneer."What if I can get you to love me? This marriage doesn't have to be a bad thing Naomi, we can make it better if we learn to love each other, you know like we use to" he explains enthusiastically.I scoff and snicker "Dont ever bring that up again. There will never be anything between us, that I promise you."I turn away and start walking back inside, leaving him standing there. I prefer to go back and face the music rather than staying there with him, listening as he blabbers.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷