Threads✔️

Creativity:15 /15

This was definitely an interesting story. I was not expecting the ending the way it was, but its creativity and the way it was were fantastic. It was almost like a mystery, wondering what would happen next, but also, you were not expecting the ending, which was what got me.

Originality: 15/15

originality and even the name of the story is what I want. It was such a unique story, and it was so interesting to read like the way that the author did it, and it was only a chapter. So it was a short story, but they put so much into it that it was fantastic.

Storytelling: 15/15

to me, I didn't feel like I was being given a story or it was storytelling to me. I felt like I was watching a play unfold and that there were things in the play that I needed to keep an eye on to understand the playfully; not seeing that's a bad thing because the way the author did it was phenomenal. So, I really enjoy the way that they artistically told the story.

Character: 15/15

Characters I felt were mysterious. I'm not saying that in a bad way. Didn't the author write the story? You could tell that there was one character there who was struggling, but there were also hints of it. Because of the mystery in the story now, the way the characters develop is a little different. They weren't the normal development of characters because there was only one chapter at the end of the day. But you could still see the struggles in everything that was needed. To go on to develop a character. The author did a phenomenal job at that.

Story Flows:15 /15

I did not see any errors, sentence structure, or grammar mistakes in the story.

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover represented the story phenomenally.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, the story was interesting to read, even though it was very short. If this became a story, it would be phenomenal, as if the author had such an audience as long as they kept it with the mysteriousness that comes with the story and the characters. For me, this story is one of the stories that I would represent or at least would if I did promote it because I feel like this story was definitely a story that was interesting to me and really made me like think what was really going on. I love-the story. I found the story to be amazing and the author to be very talented. Once again, on this site, you don't find a lot of talented authors. I'm not seeing that they're not talented as the aspect of not good writers, but I'm talking about the talent where you can tell that the author put so much hard work into a story and they love doing what they do. This is one of those stories. You could tell that this author really thought about how they were going to write this story, and they executed it beautifully. So, I am very excited to see what this author comes up with in the future, hopefully. The rest of the stories that they decide to create are as beautiful as this one.

Chapters I read:1

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Aryan, a cop raids on a suspicious place. But when arrived, found his own younger brother there.A oneshot.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷