Finding Love Again

Creativity: /15

I think that the story is very cute and creative when it comes to a single-parent aspect. You don't get to read a lot of stories about single parents, and this story really hits the nail with single parenting. The creator goes into detail about how it is hard to be a single parent while trying to navigate dating as well. The way that they did it was fantastic.

Originality: 15/15

I can honestly say that I have not read many single-parent stories. Comes to this one, it's light-hearted. It's not like an Oh my God, I'm a single parent, poor me type story. Explains what it's like to be a single parent and how you put your child first, but you also want to be able to date, but it's hard. at the end of the day, finding the right person to be around your kid and also being a parent is difficult.

Storytelling:15 /15

The story is very lighthearted and relatable when it comes to how being a single parent can be stressful. That everybody is a single parent or that I'm a single parent. I grew up with a single parent, and it was very stressful. You don't just have to think about your children. You have to think about yourself as well. Being a single parent isn't easy, and the author you can really tell brings that to the story. and I can really appreciate and love that.

Character: 15/15

She honestly said it's tier two so far in the story, which is very unique. Can relate to how they want to have that relationship but also are very frustrated with dating sites because they are single parents, and it seems like they either get ghosted or find the wrong people. Can relate to the mom in how she has to do what she has to do to be what she needs to be for her child. She has to sell stuff, get things for lower prices, etc. But doing all of this so she can better herself and be better for her son.

Story Flows: 15/15

To get with anything wrong with the story of short story was very solid; the grammar had no errors the sentences flowed very nicely. When it came to reading this story, I didn't see anything that was out of place or anything that I would have changed or had concerns about

Cover Design: 15/15

She can honestly say I adored the cover, and the story complements each other so well, and I adore the cover. I think it is a unique and beautiful cover, and I can't say how much I love it. It's one of my favorite covers. I can say

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I find the story unique in its own way because it deals with single parents. Don't see a lot of stories, even on Whatpad, about single parents. the way the author did it was very light and soft. was like a family-oriented story over a very harsh, abusive type of story that I'm used to reading about when it comes to like single parent stories or things like that. I find that the story was really lighthearted, and the chapters that I read were amazing. They really brought the concept of being single. How hard it is to date while caring for your child. But through the struggles of being a single parent and how you must make sacrifices to ensure your child is happy. The author should be very proud of what they have written because they mailed the single-parent team very well. Nailed how hard it is to be a single parent but how you've got to do what you gotta do to help keep your kid happy and safe.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:  100

Summary of the book: 

Maya Davis, determined to leave her toxic past behind, discovers love unexpectedly on a dating app, connecting with Mr. PERFECT - a single parent like herself. Despite their shared parenthood, Maya chooses to prioritize her son and personal growth. However, fate intervenes when she stumbles upon a life-changing opportunity as the nanny for Liam Foster's sassy preteen daughter, challenging her to navigate the icy demeanour of a carefree billionaire. Will Maya break through Liam's cold exterior or stay focused solely on her job? Love, laughter, and unexpected twists await in this tale of healing and self-discovery.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷