Bitter Sweet Affair

Creativity: 10/15

I do agree that the creativity was there, but at the same time, there was a lot of confusion with the first chapter. I felt like I was starting in the middle of a story and not the beginning.

Originality: 5/15
Originality, not really, because I've read stories like this before. Now, I know many people will be like oh, but it's so different. Okay, but it's still a girl who gets forced to marry a guy who's pretty much a jerk and puts her through hell. Either they will fall in love, or she will be divorced simply as that.

Storytelling: 0/15
I'm sorry, but this storytelling was awful. I felt like I was reading the middle of a story toward the end of the story and not the beginning. It was so confusing; I didn't know what was going on in the beginning. It just was choppy and not well thought through.

Character: 15/15
The characters seem to fit well, and the character development is there. You can feel the emotions; you can feel the sorrow; you can feel everything that needs to be handled when it comes to being forced into an arranged marriage. Their secrets as well because you know that this older sister is holding onto a secret that she refuses to tell the younger sister, and I feel like that will come out in the light sooner or later

Story Flows:10 /15
I feel like the story flows somewhat together, but at the same time, there are some things that I'm iffy about, like the texting and the talking to the sister and the way that they are talking. It just seems like it is a real conversation. It looks like texting sometimes. This isn't very clear because they are talking on the phone, but sometimes, the way it's also putting it, it seems like they are texting more than talking.

Cover Design: 5/15

I feel like the cover in the morning does not work well at all together. The colors and the way the cover is don't work well. They don't coincide with each other, and they don't blend in well with each other.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
I thought of the day I think the author needs to go back and reread everything they wrote Because the story feels like it's not a story. When reading it, it's very choppy, unorganized, and poorly put together. It's very confusing when you are in the first chapter because there's no concept of what's going on. It's like you're reading the middle of the story and at the beginning. And with that being said, it's hard to connect to anybody because you don't know what's going on

.
Chapters I read:1

Total points:55

Summary of the book:

You know how they say, marriages are made in heaven? Well her's was arranged by her parents.Not able to defile her parents,she reluctantly agreed..Living with an unfamiliar yet familiar husband." I love you" He said stopping her dead in her tracks. They'd never exchanged those three words but it didn't feel right at this moment.She took her hands off her suitcase,walked back to where he was and held the urge to slap him across the face." You love me? Is this some kind of a joke?Do you even know what it means to love someone?Loving someone is not wanting to see the person you love getting hurt or hurting,always wanting to be by their side... How can you love me when you're the one hurting me? That's just so vague"

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷