Family - UNITED STRENGTH

Creativity:15 /15

The creativity is there, and the story is interesting. There's just a lot to the story that I will go over within the other part regarding creativity and how the author does this story; it's interesting.

Originality: 15/15

Once again, the story's originality and the author's writing are very interesting.

Storytelling: 10/15

I did not really get a feel for the story, Tony, when it came to this story. And that's unfortunate because it seems like an interesting story. But once again, I will go over that in another. Parts of this explain why I could not do that. But for me, it was just hard to read.

Character: 0/15

Not put together. I don't mean this asking me or rude thing to say, but the story was all over the place, and a lot of editing needs to be done. So, I did not get to read this story a lot because it was extremely hard to get through when I was reading the prologue. There was so much that needed to be done to that.

Story Flows: 0/15

The story is not. A bad story, and I will always emphasize that there is no bad story, but the story has no structure. It feels like the author was rushing into the story, and because of that, there are a lot of grammar mistakes. There is a lot of sentence structure. There are a lot of sentences that don't flow right. There is a lot wrong with this story that needs to be redone. And because of that, when you. Start at the story's very beginning; it's hard to get through. It is almost impossible to get through. And then, when you think it's going to get better in the first chapter, it does a little bit, but there is still so much editing that needs to be done.

Cover Design:15 /15

I do find the cover very beautiful, and it represents the story very well.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I do not think that there are any bad stories or bad ones. Authors, let that be clear. There are no bad stories or bad authors. There are stories that need to be cleaned up. There are stories that need to be edited, and there are stories that need a little bit of TLC. This is one of those stories. The story has many grammar errors and sudden structure errors, and it is very hard to read now. It would be phenomenal if given the chance to edit and restructure this story. But right now, I feel the story is in the beginning phase, and because it is in the beginning phase of its writing career, it is. combobulated. Or it is not where it needs to be when it comes to being polished and done and needs a lot of polishing and needs a lot of love. It needs a lot of structure. Said it is still a good story, period. Now, once again, it is not a bad story and not a bad author. Just needs a little bit of love. Once that is done, this story will blossom. But for now, it is not a story that I would recommend to my readers, nor would I continue to read it. 

Chapters I read: prologue and 1st chapter  

Total points:65

for  more in-depth reviews, I would recommend 

 MelloniaCommunity

LoveofTheCursed      

Olivia_Benedetti

They are amazing with reviews and go deeper into the story and detail. They cover a lot. They are an amazing community of people, and i have personally read a lot of their reviews and love all of them. 

Summary of the book:

A journey full of pain, grief, anger, regrets, misunderstanding and hate ...... Making a way in six stone hearted people who had lot of love for each other other once upon a time. Once Destiny had make a move and they lose everything they hold dear including themselves .... Now again fate is playing it's card and making them meet again ; 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣? Earlier, they were able to fight and win from outside demons together by being strength of each other but 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨,𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 ?Only time would tell that ;𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 ?

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷