Her Deadly Signature

Fantasia was quiet on their Ride home. Halle was too occupied with texting to notice, Josh was just singing and rapping with the driver.
Fantasia was deep in her thoughts.

They got Home.
"oh uh, Mom, it's your anniversary" Halle reminded her. Fantasia felt like gagging. They stepped inside.

The lights were deemed candles lit with rose petals from the front doorstep up to the stairs. Soft music playing, some delicious aroma from the kitchen. She looked around, there was so much effort put into this whole thing. Her maid took her jacket and handed her a box.

She opened it. It was a Prada red lingerie with black Versace stilettos and a single rose. This should at least cost around 50 thousand dollars.
Her maid handed her a jewelry box.
She opened it.

It was diamond earrings and a necklace with a matching bracelet. That set on its own was 55 thousand dollars. Fantasia swallowed hard.

She hated that she loved everything he did so much. Her maid handed her a glass of wine. "he's waiting upstairs" she said.

Halle grabbed the jewelry box. "can I inherit this when you bit the dust"

Fantasia burst out laughing. "who says bit the dust?"
"me!" Halle said smiling, she was trying to make her mom smile, and it worked.
Fantasia looked at her daughter and then kissed her. "okay, you can have this when I bit the dust" she said. "I hope it is not anytime soon because I love having you here," Halle said.

"it is not. God loves me more. You stuck with me"
Halle smiled. Fantasia went upstairs.

Her husband was on top of their bed. Wearing sleeping pants with no shirt on. The candlelights were almost out. Looks like he's been waiting up for hours.

"how long did you wait up for?" she asked. He shrugged, "you are worth the wait," she said.

he took her hands into his Fantasia Barrino-Taylor, my Ride or Die, my best friend. My beautiful wife. The mother of my kids. Baby, I'm so sorry I've been too busy for us. For our plans. For our kids. Tonight I realised how blessed I am. And it is our anniversary. 16 years together and I am still crazy about you. Happy anniversary baby. I love you" he said. She cupped his face. "Baby I didn't get you anything"
"you got me a home. A family. That's enough for me. I called both of your offices. I made plans. Moved things a little. I wanna take my wife and kids to Paris for a week."

She smiled. "I will go pack," she said excitedly. "not so fast. Where is my kiss?"

They shared a kiss. "we leaving tomorrow night. There is plenty of time to pack. I miss you. You haven't been letting me touch you for months, I don't wanna push but I wanna know if we are okay" he said.

She looked into his eyes and then nodded. "we are okay" she said. "is it okay if I gently touch you?"
"of course baby, I'm your wife."

He kissed her on the neck. She closed her eyes and her mind traveled to DC, in a hotel. On Taraji's bed.

"eat my pussy" she said between her breath. He went down on her, lifting her weaker leg. He ate her pussy. She moaned. He went deeper
"uh, Taraji!" she muttered
They both gasped.

"What?"  He looked furious 
"Nothing baby. I was just remembering a work thing Taraji said.
."Remembering? And saying her name, now? While I'm trying to make love to you?"

"you know I work in my sleep, it's a bad habit"
."No fantasia, that's not a thing. No habit. It's wrong is what it is," he said storming out.

Fantasia cursed.
After a while, he left home. He was so upset.