Long Distance 1

Before bed

Halle went to Taraji's room.
"hey baby girl, need something?" Taraji asked prepping for bed.

"I didn't mean to make y'all angry. But as Mom would say, I was out of my league for blackmailing you two. Mommy is angry and I get why. So I'm here to apologize. Mama, I won't do that again, I promise. I'm officially out of business, I will find something else to do. And your secret is safe with me. Although I'm still saying you should just date and not sneak around. But I also respect the fact that it ain't my business" Halle said.

"aw baby, you are forgiven. Any day you have a new legit business idea, I will back you up financially because you are a great business woman" Taraji said. "really? Thank you, Mama"

"come here," Taraji embraced her.

The Next Day.
It was Monday. Gabi was still off work, and the kids went to school.

Fantasia saw a traveling bag by the exit door. "uh, that's Taraji's right?" she asked her sister
"oh yeah, she's off to DC," Gabi said. "that awfully a big bag than she usually carries"

"yeah it's for three weeks I think" Fantasia felt disappointed. Why didn't Taraji tell her?

"You okay?"

"yeah. Yeah, I am off to work. Tell Taraji I said safe travels" Fatasia said and left.

Taraji finally wrapped up her preparation and came down.
"ready to go?" Gabi asked. Taraji looked around. "what?"

"Tasia, where is she?"

"the office. She said to tell you, safe travels"
Taraji paused then took her stuff and left.

At Fantasia's office
Fantasia was in the boardroom having back-to-back meetings.

After the last meeting, she went to the office around lunchtime.

She stepped inside. Taraji turned around on her movable chair. Fantasia looked at her.

"you left without goodbye this morning," Taraji said. "I'm sorry. I was disappointed with you. You didn't tell me about travelling"

"they only called me this morning, I was gonna tell you, I didn't get a chance cause of all the preparation I was doing, I was hoping to catch you before you leave. Baby, I'm sorry. You know my job. It's outrageous sometimes."
Fantasia sulked.
"But, I decided I won't go if you don't want me to. It will ruin my career but nothing is worth to me more than you"

"it's okay baby, you can go. I support your career. It sucks that I won't see you for three weeks. But I understand. Promise to call every day after work. And call me when you are in danger."
"I promise. Hey, I love you"

"I'm crazy about you too. Leave before I change my mind"

Taraji got up and walked around the table. She grabbed Fantasia's ass, and Fantasia gasped. She spanked her.
"how about, a quicky for the road?" Taraji whispered. Fantasia kissed Taraji. "yes please" she then whispered back

Taraji walked to the door and locked it.

Fantasia unbuttoned her blouse. "Keep that on. Get your pants and panties off. And squad on my face
And I will make you dripping wet. "

Fantasia obeyed.
While two fingers deep in her pyssy and licking her clit. Fantasia was moaning and dirty talking it was kinda loud her assistant in the joining room heard everything. She heard her boss talking shit
"fuckshit eat that pussy baby. Yes, shit shit shit I'm fucking cumming. uh yes"

Her eyes grew bigger.
She heard her howl. It was uncomfortable for her.
She heard things she wished she could un-hear
They were painful to her ears.