Fed Up!

"I'm here, what do you need, make it quick," Taraji said standing at Fantasia's office entrance.
Fantasia looked at her. "go to the bathroom, clean up your attitude, come back let's try again"

"Listen Asshole, I don't have time for your shit today. Either you talk fast on exactly what you need me here for... Or I walk. I don't even wanna be first lady anymore because that's not who I am. Take your title and shove it into somebody interested. Maybe Dani will like that, I quit, I quit. You heard that or do you want me to tweet it?"

Taraji asked while pulling petals from her roses and spreading them into Fantasia's office
"I don't want you, I don't want your roses. I want you out of my life. Don't fucking call me. Don't - just leave me the fuck alone. Fucking dirtbag!"
She stormed out after she teared up the roses.

Fantasia inhaled, heart pounding out of her chest, the last time she saw Taraji this upset, she beat her ass. Dani walked in with her jaw dropped.
"What's wrong with her? She drank a cup of Bitter Monster today or what?"

"Gave her the phone?"
"You mean this?" Dani showed Fantasia a broken new phone.
Fantasia swallowed hard.
"and she took the kids"
"She is allowed to, we are co-parenting. Although she might not bring them back. I wish you had stopped me when I was being unreasonable. Sometimes my ego gets out of control, and I need somebody to help me tone it down, you should have slapped me. I have issues Dani, and my issues drove the mother of my kids away. Far away. There is nothing I can do to bring her back to me." Fantasia said.
"Maybe is time to move on. For real this time"
"do I even know how to do that? Move on from Taraji?"

"no, you don't. You will learn. I will teach you how."
Fantasia put her head on the desk. She started hitting it hard against the desk, groaning and grunting.

"fuck! Shit fucking shit Fffffff!"
Dani shivered. "I hate seeing you like this" Dani said. Fantasia sniffled without lifting her head from the desk. She whimpered. Dani raises an eyebrow, was she crying,?
"need a moment?"
"I need Taraji. But yes okay" Fantasia cried.
Dani walked out and shut the door.

Taraji was out shopping with the twins. She disguised her looks and wrapped her head and neck, baseball cap, black shades, and gym clothes. She didn't want people irritating her by asking for pictures or trying to sound political with small talks.

She physically bumped into some tall half Latin, Half black chick. Long hair, Jlo looks, but young looking. The girl had iced cold cappuccino in her hand. The cold glass touched Taraji's boob Area. "shit that's cold!" Taraji said bumping on the girl, and she gasped. "Who drinks cold baverage in this cold ass weather,?"  Taraji snapped. "who wears a damn cap in the cold?" the girl shot back. They both groaned passing by without lifting their eyes, Taraji cursed. She cursed back.
Taraji got in the coffee shop, to wait for the kids.
She sat on a table next to the glass wall.

The girl walked back inside she saw Taraji, she saw the cap actually.

"Get rid of her. She's fucking rude. I want her out of my Shop. Get my jacket, is freezing out there. Also. I want a hot Cappuccino." she told the manager.

"got it boss" the manager walked to Taraji.

"Ma'am, we are closed"
"yeah well, I'm divorced and my boob is iced and freezing. Nobody's having a good day." Taraji said. The guy turned to her boss who made a chase her hand gesture. He breathed hard. "I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, ma'am"

"When I'm done with my Latte I will leave"

"It's on the house, you can finish that at Starbucks."
"I like the coffee here, why would I go to Star Bucks?"
The guy sighed deeply. The girl marched over. "Hey Baseball coach. Out of my shop."
"Can I have my latte first?" gosh, she was so calm trying to navigate her stupid phone.
"you and your cap, which I hate by the way, and that cheap ass phone. Can have that free latte, outside" she said picking her cap and her phone and tossing them to the door.