Desperate Times...

After Her wife bathed her and made love to her,
Fantasia felt relaxed.

She went downstairs to get something to eat.
The kids were still having a party, so she checked the clock. It was after 10.

She stepped into the Kitchen and found her daughter sitting alone. "Baby girl.  Everything okay?" She asked checking the refrigerator. "she makes me nervous Mom. I can't look her in the eyes. I can't say a word in her present without making a fool of myself. When she touch me. Oh god, when she touches me I feel so much happening in my body. What does it mean mom, she's with one of my friends. We grew up together."

"Halle Taylor is losing her superpowers? I refuse to believe that. Who is it, Kris, Kia? I know, is Hailey Thomas."
"How did you know?"

"oh please she ain't fooling anybody with that Halle-bear nickname. So you hiding from your friends because you are crushing on one of them who is dating one of them? She is dating Kris correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am. That's why I'm hiding. I can't help how I feel but I can't hurt Kris. I just need to hide!"
"Well, you are doing it. I'm not good at this. But I will send your mom down here for you to vent." Fantasia said and texted her wife then found something in the oven. She warmed up the food. Taraji walked in. "hey!" She said softly to her daughter.

"Uh, mama. I have a crush on one of my best friends, and the worst part is that she is dating one of the girls in the group already. I don't know what to do cause I can't get hold of myself in her presence. How did you tell the first girl you ever had a thing for that you liked them?"

"It wasn't easy. We made it physical. And I got hurt so many times, it wasn't just physical for me. Whatever you do. Don't make it physical. You might end up getting hurt. And I can't have that"

"What happened to her? You never told her?"

"I did. It comes with a lot of drama. Two kids later, I married her"

Halle looked at Fantasia. "you were mom's first?"
"Yeah."
."so there is hope for Hailey and I right?"
Her mom's looked at each other. "maybe. But do everything opposite to what we did. It will save you some headaches."

"What did you do?"

"Shared a dorm. Shared some sheets behind closed doors, and combined our DNA. Married other people. Baby, Hailey is with the other girl. You can't put yourself through that and let me tell you, it's gonna cost you your friends. All of them" Taraji said.

"even Kia?"
"at some point yeah honey. I understand how you feel about her trust me I do. It hurt like shit. But you need to not mess everything up for yourself because of feelings."

Halle nodded. Taraji stood up and picked in Fantasia's plate. They took a bite and then kissed. Taraji walked out. "You guys are so cute. Toxic but cute. Cute like Kris and Hailey"

"I'm gonna go to bed. Is my baby gonna be okay?"

"yes," Fantasia hugged her and then walked out.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you hiding from me," Hailey said standing by the entrance.

Halle swallowed hard. "I kinda am" She admitted.

"why Halle-Bear?"
"Hailey I like you," Halle said. Hailey smiled and walked in. "but I can't lose my friends. HK squad needs both of us to be HK. And I love Kris"

"kiss me!" Hailey said. "b-but..."
Hailey kissed her. It was soft, tender, full of "I love you" in it. They both looked at each other and swallowed hard at the same time. "What does that mean Hail?"
"That I like you too Halle-bear," Hailey said. Halle blushed. They held hands.