The Boy Is Mine.

Two Weeks Later

Valentines Morning:
At the White House.

Taraji stayed in Bed all morning, tired from the previous Rally. She even forgot it was Valentine's.

Which gave Fantasia more time to be mushy and spontaneous.
Taraji finally woke up, next to a warm tray of breakfast in bed. She smiled picking a white rose from the tray and sniffing it. She picked a note.

*Happy Valentine's morning girlfriend, your bath should be warm by now. Eat up, enjoy your bath, and the playlist I made for you. I should be back home soon from my meetings. I love you Taraji.
---Fantasia*

"Aw baby?!!" she muttered and called her on the phone.

Tasia's PA: hey First Lady. She's still in the debate. She said I should tell you, she will be home soon, there is a tiny box at your feet when you are done bathing. And that she loves you very much, your wife is damn cony for a woman who is so intimating.
Taraji: (she chuckled) You have no idea. But that side is only made for me... Tell my baby I love her plenty and I will be waiting for her to get home.

Taraji hung up and ate her fresh waffles and warm latte, then ate her fruits and drank some fresh squeezed orange juice. Got up and went to the bathroom... Roses petals were leading her way. Her bubble, rosey bath was waiting. She put her fingers in to feel the water condition. It was very warm, she must have made it very hot before she left. Taraji smiled and stripped, got inside, with her eyes closed, she loved how the water felt against her skin. She moaned a little. "shit, I really needed this." she saw two fresh slices of cucumber on the side and picked them up rested her head, placed them on her eyes, and relaxed for a while. Soft music started playing from nowhere. Taraji smiled about to laugh so hard cause she didn't remember the last time Fantasia did things like this...
After her bath.

Her bedroom was spotless. Smelled fresh, windows opened, and she recognized Fantasia's formal jacket on their couch. The thought of her being home just did things to her.

She saw the box she was told about. It was a ring box. That made her sad. She picked it up.
Didn't wanna open it, she just stared at it.

"Open it!" she gasped, snapping out of it and turning rapidly to face her.
"I - baby everything else, I loved very much. And I love you but I'm not ready to go down this road just to disappoint each other. I wish I was, and I'm - -"
. "Baby breathe, and open your gift"
Taraji narrowed at her, what else could be in such a tiny box except a ring?
She sighed and opened it. Her mouth dropped looking at a heart-shaped diamond...
"oh my... Whoa!"
. "you like it?"
. "I mean, where did you... Baby this beautiful"

"I'm not trying to scare you, but if anything happens to me. To us? you found yourself in a situation I put you in a couple of months ago? Nowhere to be, no job, no money... That's your getaway-free card, that diamond is worth millions. You get your life together with it. You are the woman I love, I know I'm crazy and still working on it, but you shouldn't be homeless ever... You hear me, that's yours to get on your feet.".Taraji swallowed hard.

"You do know I cleaned your safe right?"
Fantasia chuckled. "woman you owe me that's my kids' money, it's part of my will. So I'm gonna need it back. You got 6 months, didn't your lawyer tell you that?"

"he didn't, he forgot I guess. 6 months? can I cash my diamond?"

"Hell no. Use your monthly salary, you make enough." Taraji looked at the diamond. "wow. I love this gift, not because of its worth, but because it's shaped like a heart and sparkly" Fantasia smiled and walked closer. She wrapped her hands around her
"you smell fresh, like lavender and roses, did you like your playlist?"