Black & Blue

In Mexico.

They were escorted out of the plane from the Airport. The guards had the small babies in their arms as a motivation to make them obey. Which pissed Fantasia off even more. At this point, they took their phones and turned them off.
Now the kids were aware of what was going on.
Paris realized she was not the target, she slipped into the Crowed without being noticed and checked where they were. She hid checked the plates of the cars and called her father.

They drove them into the scary woods.
"wait, where is my wife?" Halle panicked. They looked at one another... They spoke amongst themselves in Spanish.

Fantasia was listening. So was Zach. She and the twins were the only ones who spoke Spanish. Halle spoke French. Jack was okay with just English, Taraji never had the Privilege to learn other languages. Lana was clueless too.

"Baby when was the last time you saw Paris they gonna kill us if anybody got away,"  Fantasia said

"Oh my gosh, at the Airport. She held my hand and told me she loved me. That was the last I saw her" Halle told her family.

Taraji and Fantasia looked at each other. "She got away, smart kid. But we are in trouble. We gonna pay for her disappearing" Taraji said.

They were walked in the woods. In a Shark, creepy, dark, smelled dead bodies.
They all reacted to the smell.

"Come on we can't all survive in this dumb. The kids are too young to inhale this shit and my wife is claustrophobic" Taraji said.

They cursed in Spanish. Took the four kids to the car and then closed the door.

"okay I'm gonna pass out in a minute" Fantasia announced before she fell and passed out.
"Oh my gosh, Mom is down, now is just us" Halle cried.

Taraji got worried without Fantasia how was she supposed to get her family out alive?
She puked.
."Now Mama is puking which means she's scared as fuck...now I'm scared." Jack said.
Lana was calm like shit like this happens every day.

"Baby you okay?" Jack asked locating her hand. "Yes, I'm okay. The kids are okay? Right?"
"I think so. What kind of a monster would kill kids?"

"This kind of monster," Halle said. "Halle shut up please," Taraji said. They eventually fell asleep. Taraji didn't. She used her hands to fill the place, looking for water to wake up her wife.

She touched a cold human body. And jumped. "Oh my gosh" she continued and touched a big man, this one was alive, and kicked her ass. She was bitten almost black and blue in breaking dark, they all woke up not sure what was happening.
Taraji grunted on the floor.
"Don't fucking stand up. Please stay where you are" She told the kids between her grunts.

The next morning or day.

They came in. Halle realized her mothers were gone. She woke up Jack and Lana.
"What happened?"
"I don't know, they took them"

While they beat Taraji as Sonia requested. Fantasia was taken to her in a lake house, not far from the Shark house.

They pushed her inside.

"I should have known it was all you," Fantasia said 
"You should have. Hi old friend"
Sonia said and switched on the surveillance. One where Taraji was hanged. The second one was the room where her grown kids were. Then the room where her small kids were playing. At least that sight warmed her heart. Then she turned back to the first surveillance and watched her wife beaten until she couldn't do anything.

Fantasia swallowed hard. "What do you want Sonia?"

"nothing. Just the pleasure to see you cry when Taraji takes her last breath" Sonia said.
"I have money, a lot, and I'm worth a lot of money too. I can give you everything. Just give me my wife back" Fantasia said. "I can give you Ken, he is alive"