Happiness In The Family

The following morning.
It was freezing. The twins dived into their Parent's bed, squeezing in between them.
"boy, it's raining fruits and vegetables outside," Zach said. "Fruits and Vegetables?" Taraji asked. Fantasia was already laughing. "Isn't the expression cats and dogs?" Zoe asked her brother. "Yes, something people like, I can't say cats and dogs while I'm allergic to cats," Zach justified

"oh..good one," Zoe cheered him along, as always. "something wrong with your bed?" Taraji asked. "it's not warm. We are freezing in there" Zoe said. "how about downstairs, turn on the fireplace?" Fantasia asked. "We tried, somebody is already sleeping there."
"Who?"
"Lana!"

Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Taraji asked her wife. "That is was your son instead of his friend visiting the Pvalley last night? Uh? Yeah"

"What?" Zach asked. "not your business." Fantasia told her son. "uhhh man?!"
Taraji looked out the window. "Man it's really raining fruits and vegetables," She said. Fantasia laughed. "why are you letting him have it?"
"It's a good expression. I love it" Taraji defended. They both watched the rain. "it's beautiful." Fantasia said. "you are beautiful," Taraji said. Fantasia blushed. They kissed.
"wait a minute-- why is nobody ew-ing?"  Taraji asked. They both turned. The twins were snoring softly under the covers. They both smiled.

"I love how they fall asleep so fast in our bed," Taraji said. "Wanna join them? The rain is pretty cozy"
They both smiled joined their kids and fell asleep.

Meanwhile downstairs.
Rick and Lana were arguing about last night which didn't go as expected for him, when she left him in bed waiting and never came back until he fell asleep.
He was like "Why are you trying to make me look stupid?"

"why sleep down here, you want to make me look bad in front of my friend's parents?"

"I am sorry Rick, but I can't do this anymore, we should break up. I am crazy about someone else. This is not working for me and it never will."

He laughed like a maniac. "No girl breaks up with me bitch who do you think you are? You are not even that hot, you are not even my type, I date models. I did you a favor that night you were miserable!" Rick said.

"Oh, you mean that night? Sweetie that night is the worst day of my life, and if you come a little closer maybe you will Smell cum all over me because he fucked me so good last night, made me feel so good. I want him, not you!"

"Excuse you? What the fuck are you talking about, Him? Who is he? The only one in this house is Jack. Did you fuck my friend?" Rick asked face turning red, Lana regretted spilling the tea.

Rick stormed upstairs. She gasped running after him.

He invited himself into the room. Picked Jack up from the bed, he didn't wanna mess up the white sheets. He pinned him against the wall.

"Oh fuck! she told you!" Jack said in a sleepy voice. "How could you Jack? that is supposed to be my girl, I liked her"

"I'm sorry bro, she seduced me-"
Lana was on the other side of the door, she gasped and ran downstairs to change. She wanted to leave.
Rick punched blood out of Jack's nose.

"You should know better, bros before hoes"
"I was weak okay. She unbuckled my fucking pants and pulled my freaking dick out. Rubbed her fucking pussy. What would you have fucking done?"

Rick let Jack go. They both breathed. "You are not my friend anymore," Rick said and stormed out. Unlike Lana he was not trying to leave, he went to hide in Jack's room.
Jack went to the bathroom to get cleaned.
He washed the blood off of him and then saw Lana in her clothes holding her purse, ready to leave.