So Into My Ex!

After that intense court case
Fantasia was heading out with her minions (her children)

"Hey, Judge Henson wants to see us in her chambers, technically she wants to see me and your lawyer but since you are defending yourself means you are with me," Shannon said. "follow me" He added. "Wait in the car!" Fantasia told her minions tossing her car keys at Jack, he caught them. She followed Shannon into the elevator to the chambers.

They arrived.
"They are here"
"let them in" Lana opened the door and showed them the seats. They sat down. Taraji had her eyes on some files. "Okay, I'm gonna be quick. Unfortunately, the Judges' fallout in court did some harm to the case, we won't resume until next week, which gives you both time to prepare. Councilor White, if I were you I would do a run down on my witnesses before I put them on a stand cause who you put out there and what they say, says a lot about you and will control your career path for the rest of your life. I was a lawyer once I know how much winning means to you but be careful" Taraji said still looking for something on her file.

"Yes, your honor. Thank you" Shannon said. "good, you can go," Taraji said.
They both stood up. "Just him!" Taraji said. He walked out.
Taraji lifted her eyes. Fantasia smiled looking around. "Got an upgrade? It looks different" she said. Taraji looked around too. "A few, you like what you see?"

Fantasia's eyes moved from lingering to Taraji's legs then her face. "oh I love what I see" She said Taraji curled her lips to hide her pink cheeks.
They looked at each other. Taraji cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that in court for me...are you gonna be okay?" Fantasia said sitting down.

Taraji looked at Fantasia, eyes glowing. "Am I gonna be okay? You are amazing you know that... You are the one facing the worst and you still ask if I'm gonna be okay?"

"Yes because I get a lot of pleasure when you are okay. I'm okay either way when you are okay, I'm hopeful when you are okay"
Taraji nodded. "I'm okay baby," Taraji said. Fantasia's heart beat faster... The way Taraji said it like she cared a lot. Made her heart beat.

"Look, you need a lawyer. I know you are good at everything you do but I can't risk your freedom, so Lana will give you some suggestions while I make an international call" Taraji said walking into Lana's office. Lana came out.

She saw Fantasia looking at Taraji eyes full of lust.
"So, this is Miya Pratt, one of the best lawyers in town. Judge Henson already cleared her schedule, so she's all yours. Just call, introduce yourself, and say when you meet, she will be there, use her up okay, 'cause she already got her check from your baby mama."
"she's paid?"
."in full. And she's not cheap with her hours, so use her up"
Fantasia nodded, her eyes were all over Taraji.
"Hey, focus. I know you wanna snack that" Lana said snapping her fingers in her face.
Fantasia snapped out of it. "What?" she asked almost in a laugh. "Oh please I know you still want her"

"so?"
"I'm just saying. She wants you too"
"She sure acts like I'm yesterday's broccoli, and nobody likes broccoli"
"Nobody but her. She loves her broccoli so much."
"Wait, are we still talking about me or do you mean broccoli-broccoli?"
Lana laughed. She had never seen Fantasia strike out like this. "why did you divorce? Wait are you even divorced my boss always refers to you as her wife, not her ex-wife, and I'm starting to think, it is not a mistake at all.

"We are divorced, unfortunately."

"who is stupid enough to file for divorce?"

"Uh, that will be me"
"What? I always had your back"
"wait, listen. She left me no choice, we fought the last night we were together, we got home from Jamaica, and she told me she didn't love me anymore. It hurts just thinking about it. She asked me to divorce her. So a week later, I filed thinking she would not sign, and come to her senses, she signed."