Uncomfortable...

Two days later.

The physical therapist on their trust-building techniques, came in the evening.

Female, white, skinny, a mom, married. Straight.

Fantasia met her and they waited for Taraji to get home. Taraji arrived from work kissed her wife, changed her clothes, and then went out in the backyard.

The doctor taught them a few poses used to build trust. Then she had them on a lawn in a scissor position. "uh, doc, you do know we are lesbians right?" Taraji asked
"Yes, I do. Now scoot closer to each other, Take each other's hands, and lift each other from falling off the ground" The doctor said.

They looked at each other feeling naughty.

"Maybe she meant to come closer to your wife," Taraji said scooting closer, the scissors was getting sharp.
"Maybe if you can scoot up like this" Fantasia said making their clothed pussies touch. "maybe if I can move on top of you like this," Taraji said grinding their pussies together. "yeah, keep going I think I'm starting to trust you very much," Fantasia said between her breath.

"Yeah?" it sounded like a sex moan than a question to her wife. "yeah. Oh fuck yeah" Fantasia responded with the same energy. They started fucking with their clothes on in the backyard with their therapist watching. They grind hard until they made each other cum in their yoga pants.

They both breathed heavily and laughed then kissed. "Sorry doc, we were just building trust," Taraji said, Fantasia just laughed between her breaths. "That felt so fucking good," Fantasia said.

"let's take a 10-minute break," The doctor said.
She went to the bathroom to rub her own pussy. That was hot even for her.
Fantasia was going in there until she heard her moan. She raised an eyebrow and decided to go drink water first. She stepped into the kitchen, spanked her wife's ass. Taraji bit her lip, asking for more, Fantasia slapped that ass Again. They fell into each other's arms kissing.

Their doctors walked in. Fantasia looked her up and Down. "hey doc, water? You look flushed" Taraji offered. Sophia was nervous. She accepted a bottle of water, Fantasia side-eyed her.
"So, what you were both doing in the backyard, It looked..." Fantasia raised an eyebrow that dares her "Hot?" Taraji asked. "very hot. So, I'm curious. How did it...you know"
"Feel?" Fantasia asked getting impatient with her. "Yes?"
"'What do you think it felt we both had orgasms in our pants. So humor me, how do you think it felt?" Fantasia was more interrogative than helpful. A bit intimidating
Sophia swallowed hard. "It looked like it felt good, real good," She said nervously.
"Well Sophia, it felt so fucking good. Nothing like two wet pussies rubbing on each other. You should try it, doesn't mean you're gay, I mean as you said, you are curious right?" Taraji asked.
"yes, but I'm married"

"so? I'm sure you have girlfriends who are curious and married too. One time thing. What do you get to lose?" Taraji asked meanwhile her wife was making Sophia uncomfortable with the stares.

"I think Sophia wants a taste of dark chocolate. Right, Sophia?" Fantasia asked. Sophia looked down. Taraji slept her wife on the hand. "what baby? She's not Bicurios, she's black pussy curious. Am I wrong Sophia!?"
"Is that a thing?" Sophia asked. "Baby you just made it a thing. You wanna see a black pussy?" Taraji asked. "Oh I dare you!" her wife said.  "yes but, not yours, you are married."
Sophia said. "Nice save Sophia, that completes our sessions, all of them we are done with this, now, good luck and good night," Fantasia said walking to the door and opening it for Sophia.

"I'm sorry for being so unprofessional. I'm not usually like this... I just--"
"No, don't worry, it is not just your fault we started this by fucking each other in a session. I apologize for us"

"I'm not sorry,!" Fantasia said still holding a door.

Sophia walked out, Fantasia slammed the door shooting a look at her wife. "You just show off your pretty little wet thing to everyone when I'm not around? Is this a usual occurrence, should I slap you back into your married brains?"

Taraji chuckled and walked closer and kissed her.
"what's good does it do to have something pretty, that tastes good and is so fucking hot and makes you go gaga, if I can't share it with curious women like Sophia?" she asked looking up at her wife. "Taraji I dare you!"
"how about you dare me in our shower?" Taraji asked pulling her hand upstairs.

They got in a shower. Making out and classing each other's bodies to orgasm. After the session. Taraji received a call

Taraji: Taraji...
Caller: hi Taraji I'm calling on behalf of a patient at Boston Memorials, Victoria Charity Monet, I'm sorry, She didn't make it, Ms. Monet died this morning.

Taraji slowly lifted her phone down from her ear,
"Babe?"
"She died!" Taraji said spacing. "Okay not to be insensitive but can we go see her? I need proof that the bitch is dead" Fantasia said. Taraji shot her a look and stormed into their closet and shut the door.
. Fantasia heard her cry out loud.
"Shit Victoria, you just had to die while I wanna have my third round, I should kick your ass when I see you in hell!"

Fantasia really didn't recognize her insensitiveness to the matter cause she really cared less about the deceased. "I need a new outfit with her name on it"

She got in her thoughts.
"Bitch is fucking dead!" she said out loud meanwhile her wife was overly emotional about it...

************

Comment.