Body Double!

A week later

The ladies were still taking it slow but although sex was not discussed to be one of those "slow" things, it just never happened. Between their kids and the horrible timing, they just couldn't get their groove bad.

Taraji was in Italy for business. Meanwhile, Fantasia was renovating the cabin home she took away from Cole, she lost the boat to the government when they froze all his assets, the boat was a crime scene, so she couldn't win it.

But somehow she won the Cabin house, which was quite a fancy house, in the middle of the woods, very cozy. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a small kitchen, and a big lounge room with a big screen TV, cozy couch, and Fireplace. She was changing furniture and adding the boys's room at the back. Adding more furniture in the bedrooms to make it inviting.

It was the master bedroom, the twin's room, and Halle's room. The room she was renovating was big enough to be two rooms, she noted to herself to separate it into two for Jack and Josh someday. But in the meantime, they will have to make it work.

Taraji took two weeks in Italy and then came home.
Fantasia finished the renovation part that needed her and went back home too.

Halle and Jack were dealing with final exams. Hailey was engaged to a famous girl, Sydney Sweeney

Halle was not looking forward to the upcoming high school reunion knowing Hailey would be bringing a big celebrity.
Meanwhile, Paris bought her a house in San Francisco. Halle didn't wanna leave New York, although she was crazy about the house, it was small but very beautiful. After losing most of her endorsements because she was now the former First daughter and losing her relevance, Paris got smart with her money and invested in a property, a house, and their house. Lucky for her body and looks, her modeling career was still very intact and that's how she put food on the table and clothes on her back. She was the head of the house, taking care of everything. Meanwhile, Halle was able to focus on school studying for her Ph.D.

Well, unfortunately, Hailey lost her modeling gig and everything she made money with because Kris ruined her life like she said she would if Hailey left her. But not to worry, she was staying in Beverley Hills at her fiance's million-dollar home.

Wow, kids are growing up huh? While all of them chase money modeling careers and Fame, Halle stayed in school. Her parents made sure of that and they kept encouraging her to focus on school. And she did just that. Paris dropped out while being the first daughter, she had a lot of money-making deals lined up for her, Hailey dropped out when her parents got mad and took her trust fund. Kris dropped out when she found a rich sugar daddy. Kia and Halle stayed in school. Kia was in med school while Halle majored in neurologist and psychometrics.
Her future was looking bright and the interesting part was that she was not rushing it.

She was in San Francisco, Shopping in a famous designer's store called Blanca. Her mother is Fantasia's favorite store. She was trying to pick a dress for the reunion.

"Chloe I think this will look good on you," somebody said touching her. Halle didn't flinch she just lifted her face. The girl gaped. "uh, hi, wait you are not my girl Chloe" the girl said. "no I'm not." Halle said. "wait here. Please do not move" The girl said running in the store. Halle raised a confused eyebrow and continued looking for a dress.

The girl sprinted back holding Chloe's hand and pulling her. "look, she looks just like you" The girl said. "uh no. Why do you always think every girl with locks looks like me, now is just really insulting, she got turkey taste too, energy!" Chloe said walking away. Halle got offended. "uh, sorry she just hasn't had her coffee yet," The girl said before running after her friend, boss.
People looked at Halle. "What are you looking at? there is nothing Turkey about Blanca's designs" Halle said.