My Wife's Enemy

Wedding Night.

Everybody else was busy doing their own thing.
Taraji and Fantasia were in their room enjoying each other's presence and Their wedding cake.
They kept looking at each other and blushing.
"I know I said no sex tonight, but right now I feel like connecting with you sexually. I'm so wet fantasia. Baby, I'm so wet"
Fantasia swallowed hard. "Baby I need to tell you something"
"Okay...what is it, honey?"
"uh, uh... I, I feel tired. I am jetlagged I think" She said.

"of course baby. We can just hold each other until we fall asleep" Taraji said pulling her wife up. They were both in lingerie. They went to their bed. They kissed deeply and passionately. Fantasia smiled. "today was amazing, you looked...so great Mrs. Trendsetter." Taraji melted and leaned in on her wife. They kissed some more. "I'm gonna make you so happy," Taraji said. Fantasia smiled. "I'm already happy Mrs Barrino. But don't hold back, make me happier baby." Fantasia said. "that is the plan!" Fantasia closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep.
Taraji snuck out of bed and put on a hotel robe and left her wife sleeping.

She got to a hotel room next to theirs and knocked.
Gina opened the door. "Taraji, uh, what are you doing here? is my sister okay?"
"you tell me, I saw you give her a drug Gina. What was that for? What's wrong with my wife Gina?" she was already agitated.

"Come in" Taraji walked in.
Gina had company, her friend Lisa. She was naked on their bed. She took a robe and put it on. "give us a moment" Gina said to Lisa. Lisa nodded. "incredible wedding today Taraji congratulations"

"Thank you, Lisa" Lisa left them. Gina gestured for Taraji to take a seat. She just looked at her not moving. "okay. But trust me you will sit down." she typed on her laptop and showed Taraji.

Taraji looked at it but wasn't getting it.
"Just explain verbally, please. What is a MOF?"

"Multiple organ failure (MOF) is a syndrome that represents a complicated and dynamic pathophysiologic pathway leading to organ functional derangement and eventual death. Severe hemorrhagic shock begins an inflammatory cascade that cannot be reversed in some patients despite adequate resuscitation."

"My wife's organs are failing? Gina, what are you saying?"
"her organs are failing so, I asked her after the wedding reception to send her a digital medical report. According to her doctors, she doesn't have much time left to live."
Taraji sat down and rose immediately and started pacing.
"H-How much she got left?".
"three months!"

Taraji let out a short sob. "how did my wife get to have a MOF or whatever the fuck it is? what is it? Please fill me in"

"Multiple organ failure recovery can be a slow and challenging process. Early detection is very important when treating multiple organ failure. ICU treatment at a traditional hospital is typically only the first stage of recovery. But Fantasia's condition is already severed sweety, there is nothing they can do"

Taraji sniffled. Her tears were flooding.
"She's on stage 3," Gina said showing Taraji the medication.

Taraji felt weak and crashed down on her knees. She was 2 seconds from screaming. 

"Gina please, they call you a miracle worker. Tell me something positive, tell me you will try to fight this please, if you love your sister at all, if you care about me... Please do something. Anything even if it seems so small. Transplant, anything, please." Taraji was begging on her knees literally. ..

"Okay Taraji, I don't promise anything but I've done a short research. I have discovered that some organs recover better than others. Multiple organ failure recovery can be a slow and challenging process as I've mentioned. But hers severed fast because she contracted a severe drug mix in her body which hurt her organs. She told me she was kidnapped or something,?".