How Taraji Met Tasia

Fantasia stood there upset.
She was upset that she was being threatened by a child.

She Skipped lunch. She gave her wife a political excuse to go to the office.

After a while.
Fantasia changed her clothes and left the house,
Taraji skipped lunch and joined the girls in the living room. "Is Hailey okay? It's almost 1, y'all are making noise but still, she's not waking up" Taraji was concerned.

"She does this," Kia said. "Yeah she's not a morning person," Kris added. "Especially if she had a sleepless night!" Halle said. "uh, Hal, how do you know that?" Kris asked. "oh, nothing I just assumed since she slept out here" Halle defended nervously.

"Hailey, baby wake up. Get in a shower. Get some hot beverages. You will feel better" Taraji said. Hailey groaned. Halle smiled she thought it was cute.

"get up!" Kris said shaking her. "I'm up!" Hailey sat up straight.

They all laughed. "I need a bubble bath though," she said massaging her temples.
"I can fix you one in my bathroom," Halle said. They looked at each other. Taraji saw their tension or chemistry right there, how are they not seeing this? She wondered

"That will be great Halle-bear!"
Kris rolled her eyes that nickname always turned her stomach. Taraji saw that too.
"uh no... Hailey, use the guest bathroom, Kris will run a bath for you. Right, Krisey?"
"why do I have to, she got hands!" Kris said. "uh, I got this!" Hailey said walking away. Halle looked at her mom. "trust me!" Taraji said. She nodded.

But she felt pussy-blocked.
Taraji's phone rang. She had to get out of the house.

"I have to get out of the house for a while. Don't burn my house down. And make good choices, Halle, we clear?" Taraji told the girls then turned to her daughter. "Yes ma'am!"
Taraji left.

Halle immediately went to the bathroom where Hailey was.
She got in. Hailey was in a bathtub. "I was just, checking if you need anything. You look all set" Halle said nervously...she was turning away.

"I liked your old house better, it was way huge and crystal. Oh my gosh, the glasses. It was beautiful" Hailey said. Halle was speechless.
"However, I love this house, it is home, and it has two parents who are crazy about each other. It has so much love to offer. This is a home now, congratulations you finally had it, now you won't obsessed over my parents"
They chuckled. "but guess what?" Hailey whispered playfully. "what?" Halle was blushing

"I'm obsessed with your parents."
"Haha, 'cause they are a same-sex couple and you are the gayest gay?"

"yes and because they are not just a couple like your mom and dad or Kris's parents. They are in Love,  so damn in love. This house, this home, is more refreshing than ever. Halle I love this for you."

"Thank you, baby. You are the only person who knows how much I prayed for this. I was always obsessed with your mom and dad. Their racial duo just... Oh my gosh..they are so fuckng cute. I want that"

"I want the Fantasia, Taraji flavor. It is undeniably powerful.  Your mommies are a powerhouse baby, that's my dream. Fall in love with a girl of my dreams" Hailey said.
"You know,..you got Kris! Beautiful Latin American girl, it makes sense, you know, you being mixed, her being Latin beautiful. You both have mixed backgrounds"

"she's beautiful and all."

"Yes!" Halle added.
"But she doesn't make the room light up when she walks in it, she doesn't make magic feel real for me, no butterflies in my stomach. No Fantasia And Taraji Chemistry"

"girl you setting the bar too high. They are not all that. They hurt each other way too much, they are toxic, eew!"
Hailey got out of the water. Her body... Halle swallowed hard. She couldn't look away.