The house Full Of Love

In The storm!

The three ladies finally woke up.

Queen was watching the rain on the big bedroom window. "Hey, how bad is it out there?" Taraji asked waking up. "Pretty bad. It kinda ruined my exit gesture. I was gonna slip out while you sleeping so peacefully" Queen said smiling.

"That would have made me sad. I'm glad the storm stopped you. I'm gonna make us something to eat. You hungry?"

"Starving"
Taraji walked out. Fantasia opened her eyes.
"How much Damage will I need to repair?"

"It's looking bad for you Madame President. A lot of construction work. And some houses as well."
Fantasia got up and joined Queen. "Oh yeah I'm screwed"
They chuckled.

"Hey! Thank you."

"For what? I had more fun than the two of you"
"It's cute that you think That"
Queen smiled.
"We had the best time!" Fantasia told her 
Taraji walked in. "there's plenty in the kitchen, they setting up a table for us, join me?"

"Oh yes Thank you," Queen said they went to eat.

"is that Queen Latifah?" Gina asked Dani, Lana, Gabi, and Jack.
"Oh my Gosh, it is, in a robe. Damn that's some stormy party it must have been in the presidential Room" Dani said drooling.

"I would hit that!" Gina said. "girl, I would hit that, go back to sleep and wake up hitting that. All night" Dani said. "Definitely!" Lana said. They shot her a look. "Come on it is the freakibg Queen we talking about. I do have a girl crush"

They all laughed looking at the Dining table, where they were eating and laughing.

The storm stopped.
"I hate to do this to my beautiful wives but I gotta be on set in LA this Friday. So I gotta leave now or I won't leave and that's bad on my side" Queen explained standing up.
"We understand." Taraji said standing up too. "we had a beautiful time." she added. Queen kissed her on the lips. Then leaned and Kissed Fantasia too.
"I have two wives, I'm fucking royalty" she joked, they chuckled escorting her to the master bedroom.

She changed her clothes. They both kissed her. She moaned. "I-- I gotta--"

Taraji went down and kissed her inner thighs, Fantasia kissed the back of her ear down to her neck 

"Uhh shit, fuck..."
Queen moaned more.
They didn't stop.
"Feels so muthafucking good. shit the plane can fucking wait"
She said opening her legs for Taraji. And kissing Fantasia back
they had another long round.

"Okay, this was better!" Queen admitted after a sweaty sex. They all kissed then Queen went to the bathroom to refresh and change.

Taraji blushed. "You did amazing Wifey"
"Really, how amazing did I do?"

"four damn rags in my fucking face. I love boobies for life. I was blessed for a lifetime. Can't we just marry her?" Taraji said. Fantasia chuckled 

Queen found them chuckling. "you not already talking about me are you?"

"Oh no!" Fantasia said... It sounded fake. "okay yeah, we were" They all chuckled.

"Ain't you adorable. Well, sadly I'm leaving. I wish I didn't have to, so soon. This was so Fucking beautiful. Hey, invite me when you renew your vows, I would like to see my wives loving each other again. Maybe... On your wedding night, I can step in and we do this again"

They looked at each other, Taraji was smiling from ear to ear. "that would be amazing. We will send an invitation soon" Taraji said.
"Or maybe, we could just marry you on that night" Fantasia joked. "Hmm!! wouldn't you just like that Madame President!" Queen muttered and picked up her overnight bag.