The Wife's Mistress

It's been a week since Taraji has been trapped in a clone machine.

Fantasia was going on dates which was driving her crazy. Every night in bed she would think about her wife.

She went to another one on a Friday night, it went horribly. She came back home kicking her shoes off and tossing everything.
"dating is hard!" She complained to her housekeeper. "I can only imagine. You giving up?".

"I'm frustrated and seemingly desperate. I need help. Set me up please"
Fantasia said.

"You can always be single you know, you don't have to be in a relationship to write your late wife off"
"Trust me I need to, I need to focus on someone else other than her"
The housekeeping nodded. "I will see what I can do" After that confirmation, Fantasia went to the warehouse. She stepped inside and felt that there was someone else in there...

"Tom! Is that you!?" Fantasia asked "Taraji, baby is that you?" she said silently walking into the room.

"Whoever you are, I'm holding, I'm packing so don't try me," she said.
The light went on, and the person turned dramatically it was her ex-husband, Ken. She gasped. "Kendall!!?" she muttered rushing towards him and falling in his arms. Her vulnerability came out raging on her. She needed to be held. (maybe even more.) he held her. "Okay. I have a couple of minutes, so I'm just gonna go ahead and bombard you with information," he said.

"not about Taraji please, I love my wife, I do. But this is hard, I'm giving it all up. My marriage, my love for her, everything" Fantasia said.

"No you not, you don't mean that. Just hear me out!" Kendall said. "No, I mean it. I can't help. I'm out of this mission, I need to think about my kids and the consequences of everything. I have kids that are still growing up"
Fantasia said. Kendall looked at her. "I'm out of the rescue Taraji business okay. I'm done!" Fantasia said leaving. Kendall was speechless.

2 days later. She finally found somebody she was starting to like a lot... They made it work for two more months.

Meanwhile, Taraji has been in a clone Machine for 2 full months and a week, shit was starting to get real and Fantasia stopped thinking about it.

Kendall was worried like shit. He kept staring at the machine and also creating an explosive in another private machine. The explosive was created by Taraji and Jenelle. He was just making it come to life.

"Hey sexy, What's wrong baby?" Mika asked Fantasia waking up next to her gloomy face.
"Friday is my wife's birthday!" Fantasia told her girlfriend. "your late wife? Oh baby, I'm so sorry, do you need me to do anything to help you cheer up This week?" Mika asked. "Take me and my kids away. I have a Cabin home, it's cozy and very beautiful. We could go out there and have fun, and forget about...you know who" Fantasia said. "I'm in, anything to help you forget about her. Let the dead be dead!" they kissed. Fantasia's phone beeped.
It was a message from Halle.

A baby boy was born.
She gasped, eyes watering. It was tears of joy.. "change of plans baby, we are going to San Francisco, my daughter had a baby boy" She announced excitedly.
"awe, congratulations Grandma," Mika said, they chuckled. Fantasia wiped her little tears.

The following day, on Tuesday they packed and left.

Kendall finished creating the explosive. It was a tiny invisible piece Which was iron and android friendly. In other words, it would destroy everything but Android or iron. He put on a full body robotic suit before activating it. He sent his best men on a Fake mission for protection, he made sure they took the money with them.

Then he activated the bomb... it started counting.

10 minutes later the whole area exploded.

It was ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Everybody died except Taraji in a clone machine and Kendall in a Robotic suit.