Part 4

The twins are born.
Taraji and Fantasia are separated, but living under the same roof for media purposes because Fantasia was running for VP. Taraji was helping her out but they were not talking. Taraji was about to be made a federal Judge in a couple of days.

Toni is in the picture as Fantasia's cuddle buddy. Taraji was single. Gina was on leave so she visited. Gabi was in London taking a semester abroad. Halle and Paris broke up, and Halle was not taking it well.
The drama in the house? Galore!

Halle was home just mopping. Crying and yelling her frustrations out in the mirror.

Both Fantasia and Taraji are in DC. Taraji was being appointed as a federal judge. With the current VP stepping down from office, Fantasia was one of the runners for office. Taraji brought her nanny Tamia to DC.

Taraji was pushing her baby boy, and Tamia pushing the baby girl. They got to the hotel and got in the elevator. It was closing when somebody yelled. "Hold the elevator please"
Tamia held it. Taraji was clicking on her phone. Toni walked in. She saw Taraji and swallowed hard. Looks at the cute babies then turns away. Taraji looked at the back of her head.
She hated her so much.

The elevator stopped they all got off at the 7th floor.

Toni knocked at 701. Fantasia opened the door and saw Tamia passing with one baby.
She froze until Taraji passed, Taraji acted like she didn't see her.  "Shit!" Fantasia muttered. "my babies are here"

"she didn't tell you she was bringing them here?"
"We don't talk. She is basically raising them alone. I'm not a part of this. I think She doesn't want me to be. And she's hardly at the house unless she has to be. I hardly see my babies and I hardly see my wife, my life is a mess". Fantasia vented

"your wife? You do know Taraji signed papers right? She's only your wife in the tabloid then she's just a woman who wants you to sign the divorce papers that you have been putting off on signing. She's not your wife anymore Fantasia."

Fantasia kicked her bed. "You think she saw me?"
"Honey, Taraji know that you and I are fucking. I was in the elevator with her of course she knows I'm here meeting you." Toni was brutally honest.

"Toni, do you own a gun? Are you packing, cause I just wanted you to shoot me"
Toni chuckled. It wasn't funny to Fantasia. "Toni I miss her so much!"
"you fucked that up baby girl."

"you know for a woman I cheated with you are more of a hypocrite"

"I wasn't the married one, you were."

Fantasia called the President.
"what are you doing?"

"finding out where she's being placed."

Fantasia: Yes Mr president. I'm calling regarding the new federal judges you are selecting today. One in particular
President: Your wife? What do you wanna know?
Fantasia: I need a room number.
President: let me ask my wife...
(On hold)
President: she said I shouldn't tell you, you hurt her friend. But 705.
Fantasia: thank you, Mr President.

She hung up. "what are you doing?"

"I want to see my babies"
"You mean you need to see Taraji?"
Fantasia didn't answer she just jumped into her slippers and walked out. Toni rolled her eyes.

Taraji's room. Tamia was putting the babies to sleep. Taraji was on the couch, lying there half-naked. She felt hot. Knock on the Door:

"I will get it!" she jogged to the door. She opened, and shut the door then walked away from it.