Imperfect love

The following day Fantasia called a family meeting.

Her eyes were still swollen from all the crying she did the whole night

They gathered around the dining table. Taraji was clicking on her phone.

Anna walked in. Then Kelly came after 10 minutes. They joined the family.
"I gathered you here because our family is broken and we need to work together and fix it"

"Jack, Anna is carrying your baby. My grandchild. I don't know what's going on with you and Kelly but baby you need to decide what you want" Fantasia said. Taraji rolled her eyes. "we all fucking need to decide!" Taraji said out loud.
Fantasia took a breath. "Anna, what you did do to this family? It almost ruined us. Why would you do that to us, you betrayed our trust" Fantasia said. "Trust!" Taraji was in her own zone. "betrayal!" she added.

"I'm sorry. But I knew it wouldn't hurt you. I aimed to hurt Billy but he was gonna strike if I didn't at least find a way to look like I wasn't on anybody's side. What I meant to reveal to the media was you being gay. Because I feel like if the public did know about that and didn't care maybe you can accept yourself and love the woman who loves you. My baby deserves to come to a family of love and peace. She deserves that. But I promise I won't do that again, I realize now how much I fucked up. The damn hormones, keep raging on me. I apologize to the whole family. And I hope one day you will forgive me" Anna said.

"girl please, that's a fucking act. Nobody cares. I can't believe you betrayed us like that" Halle said and left the meeting.
Jack left too.

"may I be excused, Senator?" Kelly asked. "sure!"
"I wanna know something, why would you do that to Anna, come into her life, steal her man like that?" Taraji asked. "I didn't plan it, Miss Taraji. I just really fell in love with your son. He's so handsome and charming. He's good at everything he puts his hands on. Fucking freaky in bed--"
"uh, Ew! Too much. Still doesn't make what you did right. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite here, I fucked people's boyfriends before. I cheated on my wife, I'm planning to cheat on my current wife. It's a crazy life... But Kelly take one minute, think about her. Look at how you broke that little white girl I was starting to like. You owe her some sort of remorse, think about it" Taraji said. Kelly nodded and walked out

"Thanks, Taraji!" Anna said.
"I told you when you came to confess, I got your back. I may be the only one right now, but I got your back and that's my granddaughter in there, she makes us family. You are a part of this family. I don't care who says what." Taraji said. Anna nodded. "Fantasia, I'm sorry," she said. Fantasia just nodded, just like her kids, she wasn't ready to forgive her.

Anna stood up. "give me my hug," Taraji said outstretching her arms. Anna hugged her and then walked out.

"don't talk to me!" Taraji immediately told Fantasia. "I wasn't planning on doing that. But since we are already talking--"

"We are not!"

"You planning on cheating on me? With whom?"

"I haven't decided. Really. Anyone capable of falling for me after, so they can follow me like their dope seller. Maybe Isabella! Since she suspects that I'm gay, she's been eyeing me, having a zeal to touch me. Or maybe I will go to a bar, and meet somebody new, younger, cuter, naive, or...-"

"Enough!" Fantasia barked.
"Wait I'm not done, the first lady called me. She flirted with me and said if I'm ever in town, she will book a hotel room for the both of us, I was always crushing on her in DC. She's fucking hot. She's my type. Hot, tall dark chocolate, powerful and desirably gay. I'm just gonna introduce her to my strap. And she will be obsessed with me the moment I eat her pussy. You know my tongue game. I'm flying to DC, damn I can't get that woman off my head, and you know what's the beauty of it? You won't dare touch her because you know the war that will rise and she is more powerful than you are right now" Taraji gloated. Fantasia was speechless.