Fantasia Tells It

Continues...

She got home holding a file that Brooks gave her.
As an alibi.

Fantasia was on a call with her insurance company.
She stepped inside. Fantasia hung up the call. "Where is your car?" Taraji asked. "in the driveway"
"it's not there, it wasn't there when I left"

"I mean in the parking lot at the office. I got a ride home. You know I like having a driver instead of driving"
Taraji looked at her lying plainly to her face.
"you know when I was 5. My mom had a saying, lying is like a bacteria. You lie once. You lie your whole life covering for that one first lie. I so hope that your lies are worth it cause I feel a black cloud landing on you and I won't be there to pick up the pieces. Good night baby. I will be in our study. Door locked. Don't wait up" Taraji said and walked away. Fantasia pulled her closer. She kissed her. Taraji pulled away. "see you in bed," she said.

Taraji got into the study. She locked the door.
Tears running down.
She called Gina.
International call
Gina: let me guess, we were wrong, you approached her and she got mad and now she's angry at you?
Taraji: we were right. And she still lying.
Gina: Taraji I'm sorry. So you leaving?"
Taraji, nah cause it's not just sex. She cares a lot about her. So if I leave I will lose my family. I'm gonna stay but I'm done loving her.

She hung up. Poured scotch and gulped her drink.
She texted Brooks 
*I'm not okay!*
*I know baby. Come back. I will set up a guest room for you*

*I have someplace I think I might find the right comfort. I will call you*

Taraji took her car keys and walked out. Fantasia heard the car engine start. Taraji left the house.
She punched in the New address.

She arrived in like 15 minutes.
She knocked on the door. Paula opened. "Hey, Taraji. Welcome to my home. Can I get you anything? Brandy, Vodka?" Paula asked
"I'm a scotch girl. But what's your favorite drink?" Taraji asked.
Her phone went off. She checked and stared at the screen. "your wife?"
"yes. So, let me guess, Vodka?"
"Vodka martini! Want some?"
"I would love some"

Paula mixed two glasses of Martini.
"To healing!"
Taraji chuckled painfully. They sat on the couch.
"you've done well for yourself Paula. This place is amazing"
"Thank you."

They shared painful childhood stories, laughing it out and drinking it off.
Taraji checked the time it was 3 in the morning.
"Time flies huh!" she said getting up. "I can't stay over. You are an attractive young woman but I am the broken one. I need to not do this" Taraji said. "I understand, friends?"
"Absolutely. Let me get home to my horrible wife. "Drive safe. Call me when you can,"
"call me anytime," Taraji said and left

Taraji arrived home. She felt a weight settling on her shoulders.

She sat on the couch. thinking hard. She felt her wife's hands massage her shoulders. "I was worried, where did you go?"

"to see Paula!

"My marketing girl Paula? Why?"
"she had something to tell me. We just talked and drank..."

"How much do you love me?" Taraji asked. "the same way  I love myself"
"would you hurt yourself the way you always hurt me?" Taraji asked.
Fantasia sat next to her wife. "no baby. I wouldn't hurt myself the way I always hurt you"

"So how much do you love me Fantasia?"
"very much. A lot. Tons so much. I love you big. Huge."

"but do you love me for real, truthfully?" Taraji was looking at her. "yes baby" Fantasia was getting nervous. She scooted closer to her wife and took her hand. "Baby I'm sorry! I've been lying to you. I-- " Fantasia said.

"you cheating on me?"
"what? No! I'm not cheating baby why would I do that to us?"

"I know about Sonia!"

"Wait what, Paula? Shit. No baby. We are not doing a thing. But I had to make the office think we dating. I'm helping her, and I didn't want it tracked back to me."
"Helping her with what?".

"Her documentation. Turns out she was arrested a couple of years ago. She testified against a dangerous man in return for immunity. They changed her name but turns out it was a dead woman's name. The FBI refused to help her, she threatened to sue the government. So the FBI has been watching her, threatening her that one mistake she's in federal prison. I think they are just covering for their shit. Something big is going on, She called me way before the shooting. I refused to help. She called me again after I was discharged. I lied to get out of the house. because I know how you feel about her, I didn't want to upset you, plus we were not good at the time. When I got there, they spotted me. I received threatening messages. I will show you. So I told Sonia to blog about me. Make it seem like I was there for one thing. She's been doing that every time I go there. The day you came to the office? She almost got shot. She was devastated. I had to protect her in my library. I locked the door and well I was horny. I took my office toy and started being freaky. Meanwhile, Sonia was sneaking out the back to my parking lot to use my car. She lives in a time home baby. In the middle of nowhere. She's scared. I was trying to help so I lied to my wife and I regret it. Lying to my team that's cool. Lying to you? What was I thinking."

Taraji laughed. Tears coming down. "oh my gosh. Baby I was fucked up over nothing. I thought you were cheating. I smashed your car"
"you owe me a car, my insurance is not covering it." Taraji laughed. "cheat on you? With Sonia? Girl please how well do you know me?"

"Shut up and kiss me," Taraji said. They kissed. Taraji smiled. "please don't fire Paul".
"I won't. She looked out for my wife. I need a team like her in my corner. Taraji I love you. I've been stressed out keeping this from you"

"I'm so relieved. I don't know what I would do without you"

"I'm not going anywhere. Infect. I want a real wedding. The media. The cameras. Go beyond local. Go International if possible that I married the woman I love very much"

"Whenever you ready"
They kissed passionately "You still owe me a car dummy!"
Taraji gasped and whacked her with a pillow. They fought giggling. Fantasia was losing.
She took off her shirt. Taraji stopped and drooled
"fuck this I want you right now" Tarajisaid running through the room to catch her wife.

Some of y'all owe y girl Tasia an apology. 😂

I just wanted to calm y'all down. Cause I like some of you. So you are welcome. But no new followers. No update. Why should I bother??🙄🙄